Schuff Steel Phoenix, AZ April 2016 – November 2019
* Experienced in fabrication of structural (beams, columns, stairs, etc.) and miscellaneous (rails, fences, gates, etc.) steel products.
* Welds a large variety of materials by shield, submerged, gas, heliarc, filler arc, etc.
* Welds all positions with a high degree of proficiency utilizing full skills of the trade including knowledge of common heat reactions of structural metals and is certifiable.
* Received working instructions and followed welding procedures.
* Moved material to and from work area. Moved welding material when necessary.
* Position component part on a table held by a fixture or jib, tacking when required.
* Chips penns and grinds material to prepare for welding or finish.
* Welds structural materials such as plates, sheets, girders, and tanks, etc.
* Straightened materials by heat or flame.
ESCO Phoenix, AZ May 2012 – March 2016
* Layed out, positioned, and secured parts and assembled according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
* Tack weld, weld components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
* Cut workpiece, used powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
* Inspect grooves, angles, or gap allowances using measuring instruments.
* Removed rough spots from workpiece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
* Welded components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions.
* Flux core and mig weld.
* Built buckets and blades for mining equipment.
Gila River Casino Chandler, AZ January 2009– August 2011
* Proficiency in radio, telephone, verbal and written communication.
* Exercised sound judgement, logical decisions in situations with tact and discretion.
* Interacted and assisted with patrons, employees and management.
* Monitored, patrolled, and remained alert on casino grounds and other designated facilities to prevent any suspicion of crime.
* Remained alert for patrons under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances or other hazardous conditions.
* Documented monetary loss report and incident reports during shift.
* Prevented unauthorized access to restricted areas.
* First response to emergency and alarms and incidents occurring to casino and property.
Glendale Welding Company Glendale, AZ July 1998– December 2000
* Building tanks for water, fuel, pressure tanks.
* Fabricate tanks start to finish also clean and paint machines used.
* Rollers to fit shells together, use overhead crane to put parts on.
* Welding machine .035 and 45045, and 1/16 gmaw. Open Arc 7024, 7018.
* Machine operates roller, brake, shear, sandblast, other work machines, grinder, drill, punch, and brake.
1981-1982 Navajo Community College, EMT/B, Tsaile, AZ
1979-1980 Phoenix School of Welding, Phoenix, AZ
1974-1978 Chinle High School, High School Diploma, Chinle, AZ