Bachelor of Arts in Educational Studies May 2020
Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Departmental Technology Sales Assistant October 2016 - Present Sun Devil Marketplace, Tempe, AZ
● Create quotes on Apple, Dell, and Microsoft products for ASU department heads by exercising effective communication with the customers to create accurate and precise quotes.
● Exercised professional and positive communication over the phone and through email to customers to promote excellent customer service.
Pricing Assistant May 2014 – December 2017
Niemann Foods Inc., Quincy, IL
● Input new items and prices in an item management system by exercising organizational and detail-oriented skills to increase the accuracy of items scanned at grocery and convenience store chains with over 100 locations. Sales Associate August 2016 – September 2016
Sun Devil Bookstore, Tempe, AZ
● Promoted outstanding customer service by greeting with a smile while also being accurate at the register to result in happier customers and a higher accuracy rate for the store. Professional Development/Leadership Experience
Chapter President May 2018 – Present
Mu Epsilon Theta, Tempe, AZ
● Led regular chapter meetings so chapter members stay up to date about events.
● Successfully led an executive board to ensure a cohesive group that provided for the rest of the chapter.
● Organized semester calendars for chapter members.
● Delegated issues that arose within the entirety of the chapter to ensure a smooth semester.
● Represented Mu Epsilon at special meetings for all Arizona State Greek life.
● Prepared end of semester reports calculating service hours, programming, and leadership among members. University Service-Learning 496/497 - Capstone Project
● Successfully implemented a semester-long social media/fundraising campaign for “Threadz”, a free, teen resource center that increased visibility, viable donations, and volunteers.
● Formed and led a committee and team to help strategize and execute my campaigns.
● Established a budget plan, marketing plan, and timeline for the semester-long project. Volunteer
Tempe Community Council – “Threadz”, Tempe, AZ January 2019 - Present
● Sorted through donated clothing and other items to ensure everything was clean and suitable for teens.
● Assisted students and families around the store and provided them with their current needs. Student Advisor January 2018 – May 2018
Student Choice High School, Tempe, AZ
● Prepared SCHS students for college by providing career information and analyzing their interests.
● Ensured students remained on track for high school graduation through monthly, individual meetings.