TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT /HSE OFFICER
Doha, Qatar +974******** firstname.lastname@example.org
Strong communicator and decisive planner. Seeking a challenging opportunity with a dynamic company to establish a distinguished career in traffic and safety management. Education
“IOSH STMST ” site traffic management supervisor,2018
“IOSH STMP ” site traffic management personnel,2018
“IOSH managing safely”, 2018
Higher technician in computer management, 2010
High school diploma in computer science, 2008
“NEBOSH” award in health and safety at work, 2012
First Aid and CPR Certificate 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016
Working at height confined space certificate, 2014, 2016
confined space certificate, 2016
Firefighting certificate, 2014, 2016
Hazards identification certificate, 2014
Accident investigation certificate, 2014
Golan rules and traffic safety certificate, 2015
Training of Quality, health and Safety at work (QHSE) in “Schlumberger Company”, 2012
English language certificate, 2013
Certificate of maintenance and computer network, 2010 Work Experience
HSE officer in company “Qatar trading construction group” (Road and infrastructure company), Qatar: 2015 until now
● work zone traffic management
● strong understanding of transport planning principles
● safety and control management of major highway
● Plan, organize and execute logistics support activities such as maintenance planning.
● Maintain quality throughout the logistic processes and preparing report on health and safety requirement.
● Conduct audit of warehouse on health and safety.
● Maintain documentation for all scheduled deliveries and reporting.
● Vehicle inspection and verification.
● identify HSE hazards and carrying out risk assessments
● Checking and inspection of plants, crushers, equipment and road.
● Training, tool box talk & inspection.
● Obtain necessary permits and authorization from safety regulatory offices to ensure safe and accident free construction site.
● Ensure easy accessible to protective equipment as part of safety measures.
● Supervise site safety performances and prepared reports
● Maintain all safety procedures and norms efficiently.
● Application of knowledge of various construction and industry safety regulation
● Daily area inspection of hazard & immediate action.
● Supervising & implementing HSE Policy.
HSE officer in company “Chaabane and his company” (Construction company), 2013, 2014: residential building basement + 5:
● Analyzed risks and hazards associated with construction activities. *
● Established control and preventive measures to provide maximum risk free environment for workers.
● Ensured easy accessible to protective equipment as part of safety measures.
● Organized construction safety training programs. HSE officer in group “Mohammed Ben Belgacem” (sub-contractor oil and gas company - Tunisia), 2012, 2013 and 2014, 2015: desert road for OMV company:
● Instituted safety measures at every site and resolved any safety issues immediately.
● Utilized HSE plan for each site.
● Ensured all site activities, equipment and tools passed security tests and safety standards.
● Helping team members of project in identifying and conducting risk assessments.
● Monitoring, recording and reporting.
● Conducted safety meetings, site safety audit/inspection on daily basis. Reported to relevant authorizes in case of incident or accident.
Core Strengths: Highly Organized, Positive, Proactive, Motivating, Adaptive Technical Skills: Microsoft Office (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Business Skills: logistics management, traffic management, safety management Contract Negotiation, Management & Planning, Problem Solving and Leadership Laguages
ARABIC FRENCH ENGLISH ITALIAN
Write Mother language FLUENT FLUENT medium
Speak Mother language FLUENT FLUENT medium
Read Mother language FLUENT FLUENT medium
References are available on request.