SEPTEMBER 2018 - APRIL 2020
BACHELOR’S IN CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT, SASKATCHEWAN POLYTECHNIC, REGINA
G.P.A. – 76.29
SEPTEMBER 2014 - MAY 2017
BACHELOR’S IN CIVIL ENGINEERING, SAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, AHMEDABAD
C.G.P.A. – 7.2
SEPTEMBER 2011 - MAY 2014
DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGINEERING, L.J. POLYTECHNIC,
C.G.P.A. – 7.73
JANUARY 2019 – PRESENT
SALES ASSOCIATE, TJX CANADA/WINNERS MERCHANTS INTERNATIONAL L.P.
• Assess customers’ needs and provided assistance and information on product features.
• Build productive trust relationship with customers, maintained and stocked merchandise on the sales floor.
• Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
• Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right product to solve the customer’s problem
• Assist in ensuring that the product presentation area is clean and organized
• Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with customers
• Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features AUGUST 2018 – JANUARY 2019
CASHIER, SASK LOTTERIES (CORNWALL CENTER)
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Redeem tickets and scratch cards and collected payments.
• Kept reports of transactions, always kept work areas clean and neat.
• Updated and stocked scratch cards greeted customers and upsold tickets.
• Worked in one of the busiest environments.
NOVEMBER 2017 – JUNE 2018
BIM ENGINEER, TESLA OUTSOURCING
• Worked as a BIM engineer in Tesla Outsourcing, majorly worked on Revit software.
• Worked majorly for 3D Modelling and generating Live Schedules for Architectural projects. Projects were based in India, USA, UK, and Canada. Projects varied from High-Rise buildings to Single story buildings. Worked on from LOD 100-450.
• Developed and promoted new strategies for effective working on BIM models. Liaised with the architect, clients, and civil engineers from time to time.
• Effectively manage project drawings and performance schedules. Reviewed and processed RFIs, RFPs and submittals. Co-ordinated with different services such as Architecture, Structural and MEP. Provided clash detection and solutions for the clash between different services.
• Scheduled and coordinated with project kickoff meetings with colleges. Managed teams of 2- 6 people per project while managing 3 projects simultaneously.
• Trained team members on developing BIM models using BIM software. Upgraded the organization’s BIM model with advancements in BIM technologies. JULY 2017 – SEPTEMBER 2017
VOLUNTEER, ASHRAY FOUNDATION
• Worked as a social volunteer for Ashray Foundation under a government program named Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan (PMGDISHA) for Digital India as a training partner.
• Making one person in every family digitally literate is one of the integral components of the Prime Minister's vision of "Digital India". PMGDISHA is the scheme to make six crore persons in rural areas, across States/UTs, digitally literate, reaching to around 40% of rural households by covering one member from every eligible household by 31st March 2019.
• Trained over 150 students and villagers from 3 different villages. My responsibilities included registration, training, teaching and examination.
• I trained villagers and students to operate a computer or digital access devices (like tablets, smartphones etc.), send and receive e-mails, browse the Internet, access Government services, search for information, undertake digital payment etc. and hence enable them to use the Information Technology and related applications especially Digital Payments to actively participate in the process of nation-building. JAN 2017 – MARCH 2017
CORE COMMITTEE MEMBER, SAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
• Worked as a core committee member for the SALCON event. SALCON is the annual science and technology festival of Sal Technical Campus. SALCON is known for hosting a variety of events that include competitions, exhibitions, lectures as well as workshops.
• Managed 4 teams of 50 members each which included – campaigning team, decoration team, sponsorship team and event coordinators team.
• Managed and coordinated over 34 different events of different technical fields such as Mechanical events, Civil events, Electronic and communication events, Chemical events, Robotics events, Computer events and also some non-technical events.
• Prepared schedule for the events, managed accounts for expenses and coordinated with management for easy flow of the event.
RESURFACING AND INSTALLATION OF NEW CULVERTS ON HIGHWAYS
(CAPSTONE PROJECT), SASKATCHEWAN POLYTECHNIC
• The project that we chose for our Capstone was the construction of a surfacing structure on Highway Nos. 255 and 35.
• The project was designed and tendered by Saskatchewan Ministry of Highways and involves 20.40 km of construction of a surfacing structure and the installation of 22 culverts.
• The deliverables for this capstone project were a project charter, project planning, cost estimate, cost management plan, quality management plan, environmental monitoring plan, site-specific safety plan, performance and labour and material payment bond, project change orders, project meetings and project close-out.
• We estimated the project with a total cost of $ 10,323,898.60 and 96 working days for the project.
VISHWAKARMA YOJANA: AN APPROACH TOWARDS URBANISATION (RURAL DEVELOPMENT)(FINAL YEAR PROJECT), SAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
• The project that we chose for our final year project was the development of a village named Keliya Vasna in Gujarat.
• We provided a total of 8 designs with a plan, quantity of building materials and estimated cost of the designs.
• The designs we provided were of following buildings – Rainwater harvesting system, Underground water tank, Public toilet, Panchayat building, Church, Public health center, Police station and Women empowerment building.
• We also provided a gap analysis for the village and designed the buildings accordingly. SOFTWARE SKILLS
• MS Project
• Certified in Revit Architecture
• Certified in AutoCAD 2D
• MS Office
• Team Management
• Planning and Scheduling
• Estimation and Budgeting
• Risk Management
• Detail Oriented
• Quick Learner
• Good Communicator