Talented Owner with excellent marketing, customer service and facility oversight skills and more than 20
years of experience. Highly effective and comfortable working with people at all levels in organization.
CAREER SUMMARY: Possess over six 20+ years of professional experience in retail operations support,
sales, project and portfolio management, customer service, account receivables, and contract administration. I
have a proven track record in conducting business research, data gathering, management and analysis,
problem solving, billing reconciliation and payment processing, reporting, adherence to performance metrics
and quality standards. Has solid experience interfacing with various clients and effective communication with
the public and other affiliate agencies.
• Window 7, Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Access, • Excel
Power Point), Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Microsoft Suite
Lync, Microsoft Teams. Office
• Administrative • Microsoft Outlook
• Budgets • Power Point
• Contracts • Window 7
• Credit • Word
• Client • Payroll
• Customer satisfaction • Presentations
• Excellent customer service • Processes
• Delivery • Purchasing
• Directing • Quality
• Editing • Receiving
• Filing • Researching
• Finance • Scheduling
• Financial management • Spreadsheets
• General Manager • Statistics
• Listening • Telephone
• Marketing • Word processing
Owner Operator, 01/2015 to Current
Kidz Mart – Atlanta, GA.
• Managed Portfolio by researching, gathering data, analyzing reports to determine potential sale increase.
• Shared the responsibility of productively assisting customers by providing product knowledge,
processed payments and order to properly prepared merchandise for delivery.
• Effectively trained on new processes and technological improvements.
• Ensured positive working relationship, effective communication, and ensured that associates were
equipped with information critical to the success of their roles.
• Build and developed an effective, high performing team.
• Trained and developed staff which improved the efficiency of operations.
• Managed finance reports to process and resolve credit and outstanding collection issues.
• Recruited, hired and trained initial personnel, working to establish key internal functions and outline
scope of positions for new organization.
Owner/General Foreman, 02/2010 to 03/2015
BB1 Construction – Atlanta, GA.
• Established and administered annual budget with effective controls to prevent overages, minimize burn
rate and support sustainability objectives.
• Reduced personnel turnover and promoted employee development by recruiting team-oriented
candidates and implementing new training practices.
• Managed day-to-day business operations, including accounting, finance, HR, marketing and public
• Reduced budgetary expenditures by effectively negotiating contracts for more advantageous terms.
• Set, enforced and optimized internal policies to maintain efficiency and responsiveness to demands.
• Input income and expense details into Quickbooks to track business finances and address variances.
Maintenance Foreman, 01/2000 to 02/2010
USP Atlanta – Atlanta, GA.
• Created over $150k in revenue for the company within 2 months of employment.
• Monitored safety compliance to maintain strict standards and protect team members from harm.
• Perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
• Duties include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating
spreadsheets, presentations, and filing.
• Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
• Created and implemented maintenance program to optimize operational efficiency and reduce downtime.
• Optimized supply levels to keep stock within ideal parameters for expected needs.
GED: Business Management
Atlanta Area Technical School, Coffee County Board of Education