Cell: 009**-**-*******. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aims & Objectives
The basic change and betterment in people or nation can only be brought about through education. Education has the power to transform a raw living being into a sophisticated, civilized, and cultured man, who has on his credit the miraculous transformation of the age of stone and the life of cave into the world where we belong today. The course of history dictates that there is no better way to advance as a nation other than educating the generations. I strongly believe in that and my aim would remain along these lines to educate myself and to educate others as far as possible.
IELTS (Band Score: 8)
Bachelor degree in Chemistry (4 years as per ECA report)
Bachelor in Education (3 years as per ECA report)
More than 7 years teaching experience in Dubai (U.A.E) and (Doha, Qatar)
Diversified Experience as class teacher, subject specialist and Co-ordinator
Experienced in teaching different grades. (Homeroom teaching, General Science, Biology and Chemistry.)
B.Ed March 2015 to March 2016 Sarhad University of
Science and Technology
Masters (M.Sc) Chemistry Oct 2005 to Jan 2008 University of AJK
Bachelors (B.Sc) Chemistry,Botany, Zoology Aug 2003 to Aug 2005 Govt. Post Graduate Institute for women AJK Pakistan
F.Sc (Biology, Chemistry, Physics) Jun 2001 to Jun 2003 OPF Girls College Islamabad, Pakistan
Matric (Science) March1999 to March 2001 Pakistan Education
Sep 2017 to Current Class Teacher in Sharjah American School Dubai.
Dec 2014 to August 2017: Class Teacher in ArabUnity School, Dubai.
Jan 2014 to Oct. 2014: Coordinator in Pakistan Education Center Doha Qatar.
Sep 2011– Dec 2013: Teacher in Pakistan Education Center Doha Qatar.
Date of Birth 22-04-1987
Current Location Dubai UAE
Computer & IT Skills Windows, Ms Office, Internet, E-mail
Languages English, Urdu
Responsibilities (Arab Unity School) Dec 2014 to August 2017
Plan the lesson to achieve progression of learning through identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught through:
• Setting tasks which challenge pupils and ensure high levels of interest
• Setting clear targets, building on prior attainment.
• Identifying SEN/EAL pupils.
• Providing clear structures for lessons, maintaining pace, motivation and challenge
• Making effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmes of study
• Maintaining high standards of work and homework
• Using a variety of teaching methods to match approach to content, structure information and present information
• Using effective questioning, listen carefully to pupils, give attention to errors and misconceptions
• Selecting appropriate learning resources and develop study skills through library, I.C.T. and other sources
• Ensuring pupils acquire and consolidate knowledge, skills and understanding appropriate to the subject taught.
• Ensuring the effective and efficient deployment of classroom support.
Responsibilities (Sharjah American International School, Dubai) September 2017 to Current
Keep the classroom under control by keeping the learners engaged based on their learning styles
Develop lesson plans with clearly defined objectives and success criteria
Establish and enforce a set of rules for the classroom to maintain empathy and positive learning.
Keep parents updated on their child's progress by focusing on their positive points and giving recommendation to develop more skills.
Prepare students for standardized tests by conducting formative assessments
Always monitor the halls in between classes to ensure the safety and wellbeing of learners
Encourage students to learn as much as they can by assigning them challenging tasks.
Recognize problematic behavior in students and do the basic counseling.
Maintaining date indicating attainment and progress.
Assuring students’ participation in all Hands-on activities during the curricular and co-curricular activities.