Paloor House, 8th Street,
Chennai, TN, 600026
Methodical and versatile Human Resources Specialist with 3.5+ years of hands-on experience in consulting related organizations. Proficiency in Recruitment and Team handling. In-depth knowledge of employee management, record maintenance, Induction, On-boarding and relieving formalities, scheduling, screening of profiles, negotiations and client management. My goal is to seek a challenging career by associating myself with a professional and dynamic organization which gives me a chance to update my knowledge and enhance my skills. Thereby, achieving the goals of the organization with best results Work History
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
TalentAll Recruitment Services, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
• Individual Contributor, sourcing candidates through job portals Viz., Naukri, Indeed, Linkedin, Bulk mails.
• Cold calling with the candidates and pre-screening of candidates profiles
• Scheduling interviews based on the candidate and the client's availability
• Prioritized numerous activities by continually
updating information, controlling scheduling and
corresponding with contacts via phone and email.
• Maintained excellent attendance record,
consistently arriving to work on time.
Team Leader & Senior Executive Talent
Fore Brain Technologies, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
• Gathering requirements from the client and
processing the JD with the team and helping the
team understand the JD thoroughly.
• Assigning roles to the team, collecting and verifying the candidate skills and basic details.
• Sourcing candidates through various job portals like Naukri, Linkedin, IIM Jobs, Indeed, Facebook
• Handling a crowd sourcing platform though which
we source candidates and provide a referral bonus
to the referrer.
• Created and deployed successful strategies to
boost performance, streamline processes and
Interpersonal and client
Extensive personal network
Coaching and mentoring
Webinars & Presentations
increase efficiency in different areas.
• Improved office efficiency by effectively managing internal communications and correspondence.
• Maintained work structure by updating job
requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Improved organizational filing systems for
confidential employee records, resulting in improved accessibility and efficiency.
• Maximized team knowledge and productivity by
effectively training, monitoring and directing
employees in application of best practices.
• Involved in sourcing and co-coordinating with the candidates as per the requirements
• End to end recruitment and Client Management
• Checking the progress of the team and providing
them with the required training.
• Handling Induction, on-boarding and relieving
• Maintaining reports and trackers of in-house
employees, candidates sourced, client details,
interview schedules and feedback status.
• Hands on experience in both IT and Non-IT
Hellofm 106.4, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
• Hosting a show named "Naalu Mani Vaalu"
• Provide voice over to commercial scripts
• Been as a judge in 14 colleges for a show named
• Anchored stage shows with over 3000 audiences.
• Delivered exceptional programming to audience
members by always researching events, guests and
• Built broadcast storylines to interest listeners and grow station audience.
• Engaged with audience members through
telephone calls and personal commentary on
musical selections, political happenings and other items of interest.
• Managed news announcements and scripted quick
headlines for breaking news events.
Bachelor of Engineering Technology: ECE
GKM College Of Engineering And Technology -
Bharathidasan University - Trichy
• 5 Closures with Tech Mahindra and 4 in pipeline.
• 1st closure with Tech Mahindra was with a TAT of 15 Days.
• 2 closures with Dell/EMC for a contract payroll of CTC 19.52LPA.
• 1 closure with Doodle Blue with TAT 10 Days and 3 in pipeline.
• Achieved team closures
• Listening to FM and trying out the modulations of RJs.
• Eight years of anchoring experience. • Gathering and Exploring new information. • Listening to songs irrespective of the period, mainly western, rap and melodies. • Interacting with people. • Interested in reading comics and novels of Sydney Sheldon, Chetan Bhagath, Ravinder Singh, Preethi Shenoy. • Discussing and debating on various topics. • Passionate about story and dialogue writing. • Analyzing issues in positive and negative manner. • Choreograph and dance for
Western and folk songs. • Free hand drawing, pot and glass painting. • Driving long distances in two wheeler. Additional Information
• Secured first place in “Internal Poster Presentation On Pacemaker”held in the academic year 2010-
2011 at GKM College Of Engineering And
Technology, Perungalathur, Chennai.
• Completed course on “Art and Craft” and “Yoga
and Meditation” between Apr 2005 – May 2005 with
a ‘First Class' proficiency at SSrija Info Sys, Trichy.
• Secured Third place for elocution on the topic
“Environmental Awareness” held on 05.08.2006 at
Vailankanni Raj Mat.Hr.Sec.School, Trichy.
• Secured third place in “Quiz Competition” held on 22.01.2003 at Vairams Mat. Hr. Sec
• Secured third place in “Drawing Competition” held in the academic year 1995-1996 at Sri Shankara
Vidhyashramam Mat.Hr.Sec.School, Chennai.
• Secured second place in “Project Expo”in inter
college event by Tech club “Eco-friendly
Engineering” held on 04.04.2012 at GKM College Of
Engineering And Technology, Perungalathur,
• Secured second place in“Paper Presentation” ininter college event by Tech club “Eco-friendly
Engineering” held on 20.9.2011 at GKM College Of
Engineering And Technology, Perungalathur,