Jennifer J. Boyd
614-***-**** (cell) email@example.com
Tennessee Real Estate Educational Systems, Inc.
Real Estate Pre-License Course, May 2012
Course for New Affiliates Course, June 2012
TN Real Estate Continuing Education, September 2014, 2016, 2018 GA Real Estate Post Course, June 2019
Parkersburg South High School
Parkersburg, West Virginia
3.5 Grade Point Average with 4.0 being the highest GPA Licenses
Real Estate Affiliate Broker, State of Tennessee
License Number 00325476, Exp. 9/12/2020
Real Estate Affiliate Broker, State of Georgia
License Number 377708, Exp. 6/30/2021
April 2017 to Present: Full-time Employment
CBRE, Inc., 192 Technology Parkway, Suite 130, Peachtree Corners, Georgia 30092 REAL ESTATE MANAGER (2019 - PRESENT) / ASSOCIATE REM (2017 - 2019)
• Currently involved in management of a Class A government facility as well as Class A and Class B multi-story office properties in the Atlanta area with a combined total of over 550,000 SF. Previously involved in management of a 1960’s office building with 215,000 SF of office space transitioning from Class C to Class A through an extensive multi-million- dollar renovation of all common areas and added amenities, such as a new fitness center, coffee/wine bar, and meeting areas.
• Responsible for serving as main contact for client interaction and ensuring client’s assets are protected and thrive.
• Responsible for managing a team of four individuals: one Assistant Real Estate Managers and three on-site Engineers
• Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that building maintenance, security, janitorial, and managers resolve problems promptly
• Responsible for contacting vendor regarding RFPs or service pricing, scheduling of service, problem resolution, and project coordination.
• Ensure services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
JENNIFER J. BOYD 614-***-**** (cell)
2844 Clearbrook Drive, Marietta, Georgia 30068 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Gives approvals for accurate payment of vendor invoices and submits to client accounting.
• Submits accrual report each month to client accounting.
• Creates lease abstract by gathering information from executed lease.
• Performs periodic property inspections and resolves any issues through coordination of maintenance or service from third-party vendors.
• Manages accurate tenant billings and AR reporting.
• Contact with property owners to ensure objectives are being met.
• Coordinates tenant move-outs, walk-throughs and move-ins with tenant giving instruction on building standards.
• Responsible for developing annual budget.
• Responsible for CAM reconciliation.
August 2011 to April 2017: Full-time Employment
Cushman & Wakefield (formerly DTZ / Cassidy Turley Commercial Real Estate), 2339 McCallie Avenue, Suite 404, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404 Reference: Keeta Redcay (Property Manager-Atlanta) 602-***-**** Cell SENIOR ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
• Oversee daily operations of eight medical office buildings for the world’s largest private operator of healthcare facilities.
• Responsible for managing, leasing, accounting, building maintenance, and tenant im- provement projects for approximately 350,000 square feet of medical office space.
• Show office space to prospective tenants and negotiate leasing.
• Inspect and certify all suites are in appropriate use (i.e. vacant or leased).
• Coordinate building improvements, maintenance and repairs.
• Prepare property budgets and forecasts.
• Review and approve rent rolls and tenant charges.
• Approve account payables and responsible for budget variances.
• Collect rent while maintaining strong relationships with tenants.
• Make vendor selection based on bids for a specific service or project.
• Maintain information in client leasing database and property management database.
• Ensure vendor services are made within budget and by approved vendors.
• Ensure all tenant-related issues are resolved in a manner consistent with client’s objectives.
• Communicate effectively with all staff, managers, hospital administration, client repre- sentatives, attorneys, tenants and vendors.
• Train and instruct administrative staff.
• Perform all performance reviews.
• Motivate and give direction to administrative and maintenance personnel.
• Provide excellent customer service to tenants and client representatives.
• Prepare monthly reports for hospital administration and corporate real estate.
• Participate in various meetings and representation as third-party management. JENNIFER J. BOYD 614-***-**** (cell)
2844 Clearbrook Drive, Marietta, Georgia 30068 email@example.com April 1999 to August 2011: Full-time Employment
CWB Property Management, Inc., 5775 Perimeter Drive, Suite 290, Dublin, Ohio 43017 Reference: Connie Burkett, (Vice President of Operations) 614-***-**** Cell OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
• Accountable for daily administrative office functions and overall operations.
• Assist the President, Treasurer, and Vice President of Operations.
• Entrusted with confidential business matters.
• Manage resources, time, costs, and goals.
• Liaison for senior management with investors, owners, attorneys, bankers, etc.
• Composition of oral and written correspondence.
• Coordinate distribution of investors' correspondence and quarterly reports.
• Develop presentations for owner and investor meetings.
• Responsible for submitting fund withdrawal requests to pay vendors for property im- provement work and maintaining account status.
• Provide direction to administrative and accounting staff.
• Arrange all necessary elements for business travel.
• Proofread typed copy for content, spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.