**** **** ****** *****, ******** Park FL 33781 727-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Accomplished Professional with a Passion for Client Support and Advocacy Personable, punctual, team and client centered with impeccable work ethic committed to administering safe, competent, high quality customer care that promotes positive outcomes. Resourceful problem-solver skilled at implementing solutions to complex problems. Able to develop productive relationships with clients, and colleagues at all levels. Passionate and motivated, consistently seeking opportunities to provide coverage for critical functions in client care and to increase knowledge.
• Highly adaptable to any environment.
• Knowledgeable and quick thinking to produce immediate results.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Adept at managing high-stress situations, diffusing difficult scenarios, and presenting a calm and reassuring demeanor.
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
• Computer and Research Savvy
• Consistent Above and Beyond
• Staff Education
• Budgeting and Financial
• Crisis Management
• Preventative Maintenance
• Healthcare Standards
• Infection Control
• Multi-Tasking and Prioritizing
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
OSHA and HIPAA Trained
• Verbal & Written
• Team Player Attitude but also
• Overall Department
• Postoperative Care
Certified Surgical Technologist #167355 – National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assistance (9/2022) Basic Life Support, CPR Certified – American Heart Association (Exp. 1/2022) EDUCATION
AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE l, Hillsborough Community College, Tampa FL 6/2009-8/2009 CERTIFICATE: SURGICAL TECHNOLOGY, Concorde Career College, Tampa FL 9/2015-6/2016
• President’s List Dean’s List Perfect Attendance GPA: 3.85 A.S. in CRIME SCENE TECHNOLOGY, St. Petersburg College, St. Petersburg FL 1/2019-Present PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
SUNCOAST STAFFING – Tampa, FL 10/2008-10/2009
Various Contractual Employment
• Medical shipping and receiving for Koalaty Products.
• Administrative Assistant for Vanus Engineering.
• Reception/Data Entry for The Radiant Group.
ASHBERRY WATER CONDITIONING & CREATIVE WATER CONCEPTS, INC. – Tampa, FL 10/2009-8/2010 Office Assistant & Traffic Manager
• Answer phone systems for both companies for bottled water orders, salt delivery, and service calls. Coordinate and manage traffic flow of bulk bottled water orders with an organized schedule of truck loads and destinations.
• Daily check deposits, credit card charges, invoicing, filing proof of delivery tickets, customer complaints, inquiries, and updated the daily production sheet.
• Meet with outside printing and label companies to ensure the customer artwork was accurate and label creation for the bottled water was exact.
Naomi Pruitt, CST 727-***-****
Page 2 of 3
DEVCON SECURITY SERVICES CORP. – Tampa, FL 10/2010-2/2012 Administrative Assistant & Human Resources Assistant
• Generate morning reports for GM and sales representatives. Complete and process new hire and employee termination paperwork. Process credit card transactions, petty cash reconciliation, company credit card reconciliation, check request reconciliation and payables.
• Obtain correct information through closed job reports and new alarm monitoring contracts provided by the residential and commercial sales representatives to accurately input commission information. Research and retrieve commercial credit for new sales.
• Distribute new customer prospects to sales representatives, work in the computer program MasterMind to create new jobs, input correct information, add prospects, and keep notes on customer accounts.
• Assist the Install and Service department with daily operations and customer service. Scheduling jobs and installs as well as assisting the Central Monitoring Station and Customer Care to handle customer requests and issues. Responsible for handling ongoing projects from 5 or more individuals simultaneously. LASER SPINE INSTITUTE (LSI) – Tampa, FL 2/2012-5/2016 Customer Service and Report Intake Inbound/Outbound Representative (2/12-9/12)
• Provided exceptional customer service to patients using the LSI Call Center Program. Deliver accurate information regarding the institution, retrieve necessary information to navigate patient to the correct employee/department. Assist patients who inquire through online form by calling them at their requested time to gather the information to transfer to the proper destination. Meet weekly/monthly goals.
• Call facilities to request copies of the patients MRI/CT Scan reports. Update correspondence on the patient file to keep information fresh and accurate.
Medical Documentation Specialist (9/12-5/14)
• Manage “New Patient Packets” while balancing inbound and outbound calls and voicemails.
• Recognized with the “Green Eggs and Ham Award” for performance excellence and impressing change outside the comfort zone.
Non-AR Billing Specialist (5/14-5/15)
• Support the Billing Department by directing inbound calls from various sources to the accurate representative. Update patient files.
Revenue Cycle Integrity Representative (5/15-9/15)
• Provided quality assurance for the Patient Financial Department, certifying quality standard performance for reports, phone calls, and other documentation. Quality Assurance Representative (9/15-6/16)
• Directed and declared achievement of data integrity via proper notation, and presented information following all appropriate policies and procedures. TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL – Tampa, FL 3/2016-5/2016
CITRUS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL – Inverness, FL 5/2016-6/2016 Surgical Technology Externship - 500 Clinical hours Served as part of the Surgical Team; prepared and transported surgical supplies to the operating room and arranged them in the proper position. Ensured the sterility of the environment. Handed the proper instruments and medication to the surgeon, ensuring proper knowledge of hundreds of surgical tools. Applied bandages to the patient and assisted in removal from the room. Cleaned up operating room post-surgery to lower the risk of infection.
• Tampa General Hospital – Trained on General, Neurological, Plastic and Reconstructive, Oral and Maxillofacial, OB-GYN, Orthopedic, ENT, GU, Vascular, Robotics, and Cardiothoracic.
• Citrus Memorial Hospital – Trained on General, OB-GYN, Orthopedic, ENT, GU, Vascular, and Cardiothoracic.
Naomi Pruitt, CST 727-***-****
Page 3 of 3
TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL, Level I Trauma, Teaching Facility – Tampa, FL 8/2016-3/2018 Certified Surgical Technologist II
• Working in the Main Operating Area I assist in various surgeries including but not limited to: Emergency Trauma’s, General, Neurological (Craniotomies and Spine), Plastic, Burn, and Reconstructive, Oral and Maxillofacial, OB-GYN, Orthopedic, Joints, ENT, GU, Vascular, Robotics, Eyes, Cardiothoracic, and Gift of Life Procurements.
• Set up and break down of sterile field. Assure proper instrumentation and equipment are available for cases/Dr. preference. Assist the circulating nurse, CRNA’s, and Surgical Suite Aids in numerous OR duties.
• Work different shifts to assist the OR needs including days, evenings, nights, overnights, and weekends. Shift relief and lunch relief; confident and able to scrub into a case before, during and after without interruption.
RENOWN REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, Roseview Surgery Center – Reno, NV 4/2018-10/2018 Certified Surgical Technologist, Traveling Tech
• Adapt quickly and efficiently to a new atmosphere while maintaining professional appearance, and technique.
• Support the staff and surgeons by learning the procedures through Doctor preference specific training in Eyes, ENT, Plastic, General, OB-GYN, Maxillofacial, Oral and Dental.
• Be diligent and useful by pulling cases for the following day, returning items to the proper place at the end of the day, and assist with maintaining cleanliness in the OR’s throughout the day. REGIONAL HEALTH RAPID CITY, Level II Trauma, Teaching Facility – Rapid City, SD 11/2018-2/2019 Certified Surgical Technologist, Traveling Tech
• Main OR required my training in Ortho, Joints, Urology, Trauma, GYN and General surgery while assisting surgeons, first assists, and private assists in their surgical roles.
• Acclimate my skills to the specific needs of the OR. Work call shifts, late shifts, gap shifts and lunch relief.
• Precept new permanent hires, contribute to the circulator in their role to set up OR, assist patients and support patient advocacy.
• Kept OR’s clean and stocked, removed outdated items and supplies. Help other departments, including but not limited to, SPD, Terminal cleaning, Lab, Anesthesia Techs. ASPIRUS WAUSAU HOSPITAL, Level II Trauma, Teaching Facility – Wausau, WI 4/2019-11/2019 Certified Surgical Technologist, Traveling Tech
• Hired to work on the Orthopedic/Neurology/Spine (ONS) team for Total Joint, Ortho, Trauma, Spine, and Craniotomy surgeries. Also assisted the General team when needed which included Robotics and OB-GYN, with occasional Dental and Urology cases, as well as Maxillofacial, Oral, and Dental cases.
• Help with room set ups and turn overs for smooth, quick case transitions.
• Assimilate my knowledge and abilities with Aspirus’s surgeons’ preferences and requirements. Able to think outside of the box for creative and achievable solutions to any arising concerns. MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER, Level I Trauma, Teaching Facility – Springfield, IL 12/2019-3/2020 Certified Surgical Technologist, Traveling Tech
• Assist in General, Plastic, Burn, Ortho, Joint, Podiatry, Neuro, Trauma, and any other specialties needed. Set up and break down OR rooms, learn surgeon’s specifics for procedures, and maintain professionalism.
• Use any down time to assist other rooms and staff members, as well as give breaks and lunches when required.