Updated: March 24, 2020
Frameworks/APIs: JUnit, Node.js, React, Pug, RESTful Tool/Platforms: Eclipse, Atlassian, AWS, Atom, Gradle, Ant, MongoDB, DynamoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Apache Tomcat, Taiga, Git, Linux, Windows
BS, Software Engineering, Arizona State University (Expected Graduation: May 2020) PROJECTS
Java Bus Scheduling and Event Planning Application: Legacy code with purposeful errors. We were a team of 5 developers whose tasks were to find and correct these errors, then add desired features. We did this utilizing Java Swing, Gradle, Github, Taiga, and an Agile environment.
• Dynamically populated tables and available selections based on previous user selection and database availability.
• Created drop boxes that populated based on availability and then dynamically altered its contents based on further choices/availability.
• Initialized session attributes to create persistent data
• Set up the framework for handling questions and directing answers.
• Created the guideline for handling various “Yes/No” scenarios.
• Developed a highly scalable algorithm that can handle any number of question scenarios without the need for any form of code maintenance or rebuilds.
Software Engineer, CACI Naval Surface Warfare Center, 11/2019 to Present
• Analyze a stream of data for repeating patterns that can be used to efficiently parse into useful information.
• Determine software design patterns best suited for customer applications.
• Analyze customer requirements to determine the database structure best suited to match the customer needs.
• Connect applications to PostgreSQL for customer analytics
• Develop with object-oriented programming with maintainability at the forefront.
• Front End GUI design with the intent on producing an easily understood flow of functionality. Engineering Technician, Naval Surface Warfare Center, 9/2006 to 11/2019
• Designed and implemented RF communications installations plans 4 remote site installations.
• Formulated and executed system test plans to ensure equipment viability and improve system performance.
• Designed structural support for a solar structure that was installed on a road-inaccessible mountain peak.
• Created unique solutions to provide functionality to communications systems.
• Provided project engineering documentation utilizing AutoCAD and Visio.
• Creating learning opportunities for incoming interns and educational events.