I am writing to express my interest in the field of IT sector/ Logistics /Sales /Operations, considering that my academic background would help in meeting what you are seeking for. I am dedicated and self-motivated person. I have been proactive, open-minded and forward looking with tenacity and purpose. I believe in the maximum application of my multifaceted values to deliver consistent results. I would welcome an opportunity to meet and discuss with you my candidacy in further detail. Please find my resume enclosed for your review.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Kirti SatyaCONTRACT MANAGEMENT,
68, OLD ASHOKA GARDEN GOVINDPURA BHOPAL
Seeking challenging assignments in the field of Logistics/ IT sector /Sales /Operations to leverage expertise with an organization of repute
Meticulous & knowledgeable individual having a successful and consistent track record in achieving returns in the field of technology. Possess good interpersonal skills, managerial skills, and presentation skills and always ready for business process reengineering in the existing projects to make it more spur and effective. PROFESSIONAL SYNOSIS
● Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
● Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
● Track quarries issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
● Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
● Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers. Currently Employed
Xeeva India Private Limited July 2019 – Feb 2020
Job Profile: Global Customer Support Associate
The Company Profile: Xeeva specializes in sourcing, procurement and supplier management software for indirect spend. Xeeva’s solutions approach is grounded in the belief that results come through a combination of intelligent technology, domain expertise and a deep understanding of client business objectives and challenges. Responsibilities of work related
• Record and classify received request or incidents and undertake an immediate effort in order to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible.
• Resolve all true inquiries with same day resolution.
• Assign unresolved request or incidents to appropriate Level 2 Support Group.
• Log all Incident/Service Request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes.
• Completing simple software data changes.
• Follow up internally on all open tickets daily. Keep users informed about their request status at agreed intervals.
• Associate request or incidents with other records (i.e. Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.)
• Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests.
• Verify resolution with users and resolve incidents or request.
• Daily reporting on tickets status.
• Answering the local support desk calls.
• Customer onsite interactions for site visits.
• Supporting Launch team where required.
• Running the Ticket status calls during the hyper care phase.
• Prepared the necessary security process documents for each and every clients and updates them on timely basis.
• Running all Value added and Efficiency Dashboard reports by site.
• Smooth Initialization (Go Live) and Stabilization (hand from Launch Manager for run and maintain) Hyper care transition (Acting as contact for results/support for sites during this phase).
• Quality of Service, Monitoring Overall SAT score and tickets status/SLA for their assigned customer.
• Site Level Visibility Management (Running all User Value add and Efficiency Dashboard reports by site)
• Debugging and analyzing the issues to depth.
• Understanding each c connections and frequency, including data elements included.
• Customer Adoption, Satisfaction, Phenomenal End User Experience delivered through:
(1) Customer onsite interactions for site visits during Hyper care.
(2) Supporting Professional Services (Launch and training team) where required to ensure customer satisfaction and results delivery (savings, experience, satisfaction, reference ability). Overall Responsibilities of work related to Ticket Auditor
• Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
• Determine internal audit scope and develop plans accordingly.
• Obtain analyses and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures.
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
DSK Digital Technologies Pvt. Ltd. July 2018 - July 2019 Job Profile: MIS Analyst & Technical Support Engineer The Company Profile: DSK works for the E-Goverence, Financial Inclusion, Government projects. Responsibilities of work related
• Integrate data from multiple sources according to standards and best practices.
• Research, prepare, and write a variety of complex reports and analysis.
• Manage a team size of 44 members.
• Dealing with hardware and software solution occurred in POS machines deployed in districts of Fair Price Shop.
• Installation of New application version in POS machines.
• Dealing with Databases related queries and issues and provide fair solution to Support team.
• Dealing with hardware and application support queries and reported to the support desk and escalated to the Technical Support team.
• Use diagnostic tools of troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software.
• Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory.
• Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problem assigned to the technical support Engineers.
• Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
• Works with other IT team members regarding new branch builds and upgrades.
• Dealing with queries by following departmental procedures for fault resolution.
• Ensures that Support Engineers accurately completes the approved work request with the date and time of Submission.
• Maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software used to provide a high level of support.
• Maintains and consistently demonstrates a general knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures.
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
• Follow up with clients to ensure their devices are fully functional after troubleshooting.
• Daily reporting to the MIS Team.
• Prepare accurate and timely reports.
• Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals. Major Learnings:-
• Good understanding of OSI model, TCP/IP protocol suite.
• IP addressing and sub netting, routing concepts, Knowledge of LAN, WAN and MAN, Network Topology.
• Basic knowledge about GSM.
Hardware & Software:-
• Good understanding of MS Office especially MS Excel.
• Computer assembling and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
• Installing and configuring the peripherals, components and drivers.
• Basic knowledge about Electronics and components parts.
• Handel of all electronics equipment.
• Soldering of all electronics components & Repair the device. Previously Employed
GIFTPIPER Collaborative Commerce September 2017- July 2018 Job Profile: Admin Assistant
The Company Profile: GiftPiper is an E-Commerce trade offers online shopping all across the world. Responsibilities of work related
● Product Photography.
● Settling the shipments.
● Packaging products.
● Tracking Shipments.
● Courier Handling.
● Returns Handling.
● Managing stocks.
● Inventory Management.
● Listing the products on all market places as well as on company’s website. Previously Employed
SEA ASIA SHIPPING SERVICES LLP July 2016 – August 2017 Job Profile: Operation Executive
The Company Profile: Sea Asia Shipping Services LLP offers Custom Clearance of cargoes at all branches in India. The services include taking care of all statutory and legal requirements and ensuring timely dispatch of cargoes ranging from bulk, project and containerized cargoes etc., to major clients in India. Responsibilities of work related to Export
• Entire Export Documentation (Post shipment document).
• Preparing commercial invoices, packing list.
• Preparing Importing country certification, Customs/ Insurance declaration Certificate of Origin etc.
• Informing tracking No. of courier to customer with regards to Original shipping documents.
• Tracking the consignment till it reaches to destination & informing delay/early reaching of consignment to customer with reason.
• Submitting all Export documents to Customs depts. For clearing of Export material.
• Process of Export / Import, Bank guarantees, Export LC advising.
• Document creation, Doc checking under LC for a country’s trade operation.
• LC related Document submitting to finance department. Export Inspection Agency
• Applying and getting GSP (FORM A) Certificate and COO for Chile.
• Timely applying & getting ISFTA, SAPTA and AIFTA Certificate.
• Getting Inspection for the shipment and arranging required document for Inspection.
• Preparing BOM and calculation of RVC .
• Coordinate shipping line for ocean freight negotiation & container booking for land, sea, set up lead time and monitor the movement of container from ports to destinations.
• Job involves overall charge of documentation related to pre-shipment, post Shipment.
• Coordinate with shipping line for landing certificate.
• Fix the forwarders to pick the consignment. Ensure that necessary documents are received for Custom clearance
& interact with forwarders for effective clearance. Previously Employed
ATA Freight line India Pvt. Ltd April 2014 – May 2016 Job Profile: Documentation Executive
Since April, 2012 working with John Deere India Pvt. Ltd, Pune on payroll of ATA Freight line, Pune (India) as an Operation Executive EXIM in Commercial & Logistics Department. The Company Profile: Ata Freight line, Pune is a turkey based company and evolved in a traditional international freight forwarder to one of the leading global providers of innovative and fully integrated supply chain solutions. Responsibilities of work related to Export
• Creating export checklist to ensure that exports documents is in accordance with LC/Order terms and conditions with minimum incidence of discrepancies.
• Submitting VGM online as well as offline creation.
• SI punching, online submission of BL.
• Timely handover of exports document to trade finance for onward submission of documents to authorized dealer.
• MIS Report and coordination with finance department for goods in transit on monthly basis etc.
• Close Co-ordination with respective functional department in respect of import consignment, recording the Bill of Entry for future reconciliation.
• Ensure custom clearance of imported products under the right classifications with right duty structure. Overall Responsibilities of work related to Customs Department:
• Licensing with Custom department for various types of Licenses.
• Pertaining to Exports incentives.
• Clearance of Export & Import Shipment at Customs.
• Pre-shipment and post shipment documentation.
• Prepared export & import checklist through the Visual Impex & Hans software.
• Preparation, Submission & Obtaining and Verification/Registration of DEPB License and EPCG License. Overall Responsibilities of Import related work:
• Under Project Import.
• Clearance under EPCG (Export Promotion Capital Goods) Scheme.
• Clearance under project import.
• De-bonding of Goods from Customs Bonded Warehouse (Under Project).
• De-bonding of Goods from Customs Bonded Warehouse under EPCG (Export Promotion Capital Goods) Scheme.
• Clearance under Payment of Duty.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
● Work on own initiatives.
● Excellent written and verbal skills.
● Effective and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Results-oriented and data-driven
● Strong technical, management and leadership skills.
● Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize workload and work to deadlines.
● Highly motivated and positive attitude.
● Ability to work with all levels of management.
● Flexible, open to ideas and willing to learn.
● Ability to work as a part of a team & build a team.
● Strong team player with the innate ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships.
● Highest level of ethics and integrity.
● Strategic and innovative thinker who can develop and implement strategies to work through and with the client’s culture and organization to drive results
● A fairly analytical and “technically” oriented individual, who also possesses a strong social orientation and views a collaborative effort as being important when discussing solutions and making decisions ACHIEVEMENTS
Appreciation certificate from XEEVA.
Training at Vedisoft Bhopal on (core) Java.
Computer Proficiency : C, C++, (core) Java, MS Office Operating System : Windows Xp,Windows 7,Windows 8.1 ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
DEGREE UNIVERSITY YEAR PERCENTAGE
B.E.- Computer Science RGPV University 2010 72.78
H.S.C. (12th) M. P Board 2006 77.78
S.S.C. (10th) M. P Board 2004 70.40
● Participated in Java Contest and cleared Round – 1 which was organized by NIIT Bhopal at T.I.T, Bhopal
● Participated in Software Projection at Scope College Of Engineering, Bhopal (2009)
● Participated in paper presentation at L.N.C.T, Bhopal (2008)
● Participated in Software Projection at Scope College Of Engineering, Bhopal (2008) PERSONAL DETAILS
Name : Kirti Satya
Contact Phone : +91-958*******
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth : 23rd July, 1987
Linguistic Abilities : English, Hindi
Marital Status : Unmarried