• Reduced application login and dashboard loading time by 40% by SQL query performance tuning and asynchronously handling backend calls using Java in eLeave product.
• Implemented Rest APIs using web services in Java to integrate eLeave product with HRMS product.
• Redesigned Application UI for ERP product for better user interaction using AngularJs and Bootstrap
• Maintaining high levels of stability and reliability of the system deployed in AWS Cloud.
• Responded to critical and urgent client issues and solved them within the stipulated time.
• Implemented Robust and scalable Rest API for Mobile and Web ERP Applications using Angular JS and Java.
• Automated time consuming recurring manual process into cron jobs. EDUCATION
Pune, MH University of Pune, India Graduated- May 2016
• BE in Computer Engineering.
• Undergraduate coursework: Data Structures, Object Oriented Design and Programming, System Programming and Operating Systems, Databases, Algorithms, Programming Languages, Computer Networking, Theory of Computation, Distributed Operating Systems. Software Engineering, Business Analytics, and Intelligence, Data Mining, Cybersecurity
• Deskera eLeave and HRMS: The project which allowed the user to store information about employees leaves with a medical certificate, leave balance and their attendance. This helped our clients to calculate payroll easily and within a stipulated time. The frontend was designed using EXTJS, CSS and backend were designed using Java.
• Deskera ERP: Help the business to maintain information about purchasing, inventory, sales and marketing, asset etc. The frontend was designed using Angular JS, Bootstrap and backend was designed using Java.
• Improving Consistency in Cloud by Using Audit Cloud Service: Created CaaS (Consistency as a Service) model which consisted of audit service to verify whether the data cloud provides the level of consistency or not.
• Traffic simulation system: The project which consisted of a different approach than the existing traffic system, rethinking basics of the system like for traffic signal simulation, it was not only changing signal after a specific time but considered scenarios like traffic directions or having sensors to recognize the emergency vehicle and giving them preference.
• Online Banking: The project which helped the user to transfer money, add or remove the beneficiary account and bill payment, view account balances, view transactions. The technologies used were Java, J2EE, CSS and Used MYSQL DB to store data.
• School Information Management: Maintain information of students ie marks, attendance, their personal information, teachers details ie salary, performance. UI was designed using the Java Swing framework and data stored in the MongoDB database.
400 E Remington Dr +1-408-***-****
Sunnyvale, CA-94087 PRIYANKA P. VIDHATE
Software Developer Deskera Holdings Ltd. Feb 2017-Feb 2019 LANGUAGES & SCRIPTS
UNIX, LINUX, WINDOWS
MYSQL, ORACLE SQL, MongoDB