Chicago, IL 626-***-**** email@example.com
Over 5 Years of experience in finance, healthcare, insurance domain with a strong skillset in implementing Business Rules in Decision Center and Rule Designer creating BOM, XOM . Working in application development using Object Oriented software architecture, analysis, design, development & implementation of Enterprise Systems, IBM Decision Center (Version 8.5-8.9.2), IBM ODM Rule Designer. Proficient in developing and generating ODM Rule's XOM, BOM, DVS and deployment configurations. SAFe Certified Agilist, Scaled Agile Framework Certification for Leading SAFe. Technical Skills
• SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile-Scrum, Waterfall-Scrum Hybrid, Kanban
• Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally, MS Project, HP ALM
• Languages: Java, HTML, Python
• Reporting Tools: Tableau, QlikView, Advanced Excel, MS Visio, Flowdock, Sharepoint, SmartDraw
• Rules Engine/BRMS: IBM ODM Rule Designer 8.5, 8.9, IBM Decision Center Enterprise and Business Console.
• Databases: Oracle DB, SQL Server 2008, MySQL
• Testing tools: IBM Decision Center, Eclipse, SOAP UI, Spring Tool Suite 4.4 Professional Experience
ODM Java Developer BLUECROSS BLUESHIELD OF ILLINOIS CHICAGO, IL AUG 2019 – PRESENT Premier Core Discounting is a service in Bluecross Blueshield which allows its insurance providers to gain a discount at month end and year end depending on the number of claims customers they bring for our partnered insurance service Healthcare Service Corporation (HCSC). Analyzing customers and maintaining databases, running algorithms to analyze good or bad providers are vital roles by this project.
• Working efficiently on IBM ODM Version 8.9 for Enterprise and Business console.
• Efficient with Rule Execution Server, making sure the code and rules are properly tested and working as per business requirements before pushing it to Git.
• Delivering the code to test environments as per the QA drop dates planned.
• Performing the coding and Unit Testing of the assigned User Story making sure to deploy by the Sprint as per Jira.
• Defining XOM, BOM and Parameters in IBM ODM Rule Designer 8.7 and 8.9.
• UAT Testing and MOD Testing to ensure the claims are processed as efficiently as possible.
• Updating Decision tables and Business Rules as per the requirement from business. ENVIRONMENTS - Rule Designer 8.9.2, Decision Center 8.9.2, Decision Validation Service (DVS), Bash Scripting, GitBash, Core Java, WinSCP, SQL Squirrel, SpringSuite 4.4, Jenkins Sr. IBM ODM Developer MASTERCARD O’FALLON, MO JUNE 2017 – JULY 2019 Stand-In processing is a standard MasterCard service that responds to authorization requests that have been routed to the MasterCard on behalf of the issuer.
Stand-In processing is available to all issuers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However, Stand-In processing responds only when the issuer doesn’t respond, is unavailable, cannot be reached or provides an invalid response resulting as Stand-In processing responds for online issuers only when the issuer is not signed in, the transaction cannot be delivered to the issuer, the issuer MIP is timed out (does not receive an authorization response within specified time limits) or the issuers response message contains invalid formatting or information resulting in an issuer edit. RESPONSIBILITIES-
• Involved in full SDLC of Business Rules Management System and authoring rules in production environment.
• Experience in rule authoring, rule flow, rule template creation using IBM ODM rule designer to modify or update the rule template or BOM Elements.
• Extensive use of SQL to compare the reports after the production to check the transactions with the core.
• Creating and defining XOM, BOM Parameters in IBM ODM Rule Designer 8.5.
• Raised deployment requests for the rules using GSM and assigning Activities for concerned persons for approvals.
• Experience in using Splunk to check the logs to find out errors occurred during testing on DVS servers.
• Experience in working with the Performance Testing team (PEAT) and performed extensive testing by adding loads on the rules to see how they perform.
ENVIRONMENTS - IBM ODM 8.5, Rule Designer, Decision Center, Decision Server, Decision Validation Service (DVS), Splunk, TOAD, Core Java, XML, Oracle 10g/11g, MS Office 2015, Junit, SQL, PDM Simulator IBM ODM Rules Developer UNITED HEALTHGROUP PATERSON, NJ JULY 2016 – JUNE 2017 Worked as ODM Rules Developer to author new ILog rules in the healthcare industry required for Insurance reporting purposes. The existing system, which allows the agents to enter, modify new sales/service data, is used as one of the company’s major source systems.
• Involved in business interactions and development of Execution Object Model (XOM) and Business Object Model (BOM).
• Testing in SOAP and REST API using XML and JSON format after successfully building up the project.
• Involved in unit test processing with Decision Validation Service testing and service level testing.
• Assisted users in rule authoring in both business and enterprise console.
• Create supporting rule artifacts such as rule project, BOM/XOM/Utility Method using Java API.
• Responsible for Integration testing and System testing. ENVIRONMENTS - IBM ODM Rule Designer 8.7.1, 8.8 & 8.8.1, IBM WebSphere, Web Services, JSON, SOAP, JRule, JDK 1.7, J2EE, WSDL, XML, Oracle, Log4J
BUSINESS ANALYST CITIGROUP, INDIA MUMBAI, INDIA SEPT 2013 – AUG 2014 RESPONSIBILITIES-
• Responsible for Eliciting, analyzing and validating requirements through various techniques (data analysis, process analysis, prototyping, use cases, business rules definition)
• Responsible for documenting requirements according to Citi standards, achieve consensus and obtain sign-off from key stakeholders.
• Responsible for defining the data input, processing/enrichment and output requirements associated with system and data interfaces needed to satisfy the business requirements. ENVIRONMENTS - Waterfall, MS Office, Oracle, Windows 2003/XP, MS Visio, Quality Center. BUSINESS DATA ANALYST 3i INFOTECH MUMBAI, INDIA SEPT 2012 – AUG 2013 RESPONSIBILITIES-
• Involved in understanding Logical and Physical Data model using Erwin Tool.
• Writing complex SQL queries for data validation for verifying the ETL Mapping Rules.
• Responsible for Import and Export databases between Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Text, or SQL.
• Validated the data of reports by writing SQL queries in PL/SQL Developer against ODS.
• Involved in user training sessions and assisting in UAT (User Acceptance Testing). ENVIRONMENTS - SQLServer, TOAD, Crystal Reports, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, IBM DB2, Microsoft Visio, MS Excel, Windows. Education
MASTER OF SCIENCE JUNE 2016 CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, LOS ANGELES CGPA: 3.84/4.00
• Major: Management Information Systems
• Related coursework: Database Management, Data Warehouse, Business Analytics Programming, Advanced Analytics, Project Management, Tableau, Hadoop – Amazon Web Services BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING JUNE 2012 UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI
• Major: Instrumentation
• Related coursework: Operating Systems, DBMS, Java Programming, SQL Server Scripting