SYED HUSSAIN ABBAS
SAP SUPPLY CHAIN CONSULTANT
Experienced Enterprise Resources Planning Specialist with demonstrated history of working for 5 years in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods, Textile and IT industry. Skilled in SAP & Oracle Supply Chain and Business Process Re-engineering. Strong operations professional with a bachelor’s degree focused in Computer Engineering from Sir Syed University Of Engineering & Technology.
Sir Syed University of Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Computer
2010 - 2014
FrieslandCampina Engro Pakistan (Engro Foods)
Application Analyst – SAP Supply Chain
April 2020 - Present
SAP Analyst – Supply Chain (on HRSG Payroll)
January 2019 – April 2020
• Works with Supply chain users to gather and document business requirements, analyze, design, develop and implement user friendly solutions (e.g., processes, reports, applications, etc.) for SAP.
• Performs analysis and solution delivery for several SAP functional areas.
• Creates functional requirements as an input to application design/configuration for SAP
• Develop and test detailed functional designs and configuration for multiple SAP functions.
• Works with users to develop efficient and optimal SAP best practices and solutions in multiple functional areas.
• Provides day-to-day support for issues that affect the daily operation of SAP and its interfaces; resolve such issues in a timely manner.
• Conduct User training as needed.
• SAP Certified Application Associate -
Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
• Data Science Foundations - Level 1
• Data Science Foundations - Level 2
• Python for Data Science
• Applied Data Science with Python -
• Introduction to Data Analysis using
• SAP MM/QM/LE/WMS/PP/PM
• ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE
• ORACLE PROCUREMENT
• ORACLE FINANCIALS
• MICROSOFT OFFICE
• SYSTEM SUPPORT
• ORACLE EB TAX
• DATA SCIENCE
• DATA ANALYSIS
• R LANGUAGE
TATA Textile Mills Limited
ERP Support Officer
August 2016 – August 2018
• Responsible for the functional support of oracle order management, financials, purchasing and inventory modules.
• Develop and test solutions in collaboration with end-users.
• Develop & update user manuals.
• Conduct user trainings in head office and mills.
• Oracle R12 EBS tax setup.
• Implementation of balance sheet and profit and loss reports through oracle financial statement generator.
• Implementation of order to cash cycle for company to company.
• Involve in solution delivery activities including the analysis, design, and development.
Oracle Functional Consultant
September 2014 – July 2016
Project: Green Star Social Marketing
• Responsible for functional consultant to the client's implementation and support of Oracle's HRMS and SCM applications (Release 11i).
• Analyzing, designing, and configuring processes in Oracle Human Resources. In addition, creating and developing the configuration documentation for the client to leverage in their training.
• Providing support for a variety of tasks related to Human Resources modules deployed by the organization.
• Implementation of Advance Salary, Loans and deductions setup. Project: Silk bank Limited
• Training on Oracle Financials R12 Modules General Ledger, Account Payable, Account Receivable.
• Implementation of Purchase and Requisition Approval hierarchy.
• Providing end user support for a variety of tasks related to Oracle modules deployed by the organization.