CARL JON GARCIA URSUA
Ezghawa Villa ** Compound Doha Qatar
Colegio De Dagupan
Dagupan City, Pangasinan
**** – 2013
Bachelor of Science in
Hotel and Restaurant
To seek opportunity with a firm that can offer new ventures and possibilities of further advancement. To occupy a responsible position in an organization where I can contribute to its stability and profitability through the applica- tion of my acquired knowledge.
• Minipolis Palma Hospitality Group (Customer Service Representative)
-January 2019 – Present
Warm and enthusiastic greetings to all guests of all ages.
• Ensuring all customers are made aware of and promote the daily activi- ties, upcoming events taking place in play area.
• Interacting with kids and parents and leading activities. Responsible for ensuring hygiene and safety standards are always met.
• Supervising children while playing.
• Help in designing monthly and weekly activities
• Highlighting potential hazards to manager.
• Research and practice new games and activities to be implemented in play area.
• Prepare, supervise, and conduct parties, camps and other events.
• Responsible for updating and maintaining Standard Operational Proce- dures, forms, templates and checklists for the activity programs and en- sure that all procedures are adhered to.
• To work well within in the team
• Report any incidents or issues to manager
• To work in shift patterns, show flexibility, to accommodate changes with special events
• To man reception and server counter when requested
• To ensure top customer service and handle customer complaints and report them to manager.
Training and Seminar
Advanced Competencies Techno-
logical Manpower Academy
Paliparan-Molino Nat’l Road, Brgy.
Salawag, Dasmariñas, Cavite
CITIZENSHIP ADVANCE TRAINING
Anthony Montessori Integrated
Brgy. Salawag, Dasmariñas City,
Visa Status: Working Visa with
Age: 26 years old
August 2017 – December 2019
Position: (Waiter cum Storekeeper)
Excels in performing essentials tasks including runner/frontline coordina- tor, order taker/dining room attendant, grill operator, sandwich maker, fry station, drinks and cashier
Maintains friendly, fast and accurate service, ensures an excellent cus- tomer experience, and makes sure all products are consistent with com- pany standards.
Ensures the restaurant is up to company standards with regards to clean- liness, neatness, and customer accessibility.
Works as a team player to support other employees in completing their tasks.
Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to con- firm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and nec- October 2016 – July 2017 Solaire Resort and Casino – Position: (Waiter)
Greet and escort customers to their tables
Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
Inform customers about the day’s specials
Offer menu recommendations upon request
Up-sell additional products when appropriate
Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization
Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consump- tion of alcoholic beverages
Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
Serve food and drink orders
Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any prob- lems
Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
Deliver checks and collect bill payments
Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
December 2015 – October 2016
Position: Barman cum Server
Greet customers and present beverage menus
make recommendations and answer all related inquiries
check identification of customers to verify they are of legal drink- ing age
take orders from serving staff or directly from customers
record drink orders accurately into register system
prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in accord- ance with standard recipes
peel, slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
mix and garnish cocktails according to standard specs
serve snacks to customers seated at the bar
upsell drink and snack items to customers
respond promptly to requests from customers in a polite and pro- fessional fashion
attempt to limit problems related to customers' excessive drinking by following established procedures
process transactions using the POS system
prepare checks for customers
I hereby certify that all the information written above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and beliefs: Carl Jon Garcia Ursua