ü Server-side JAVA Developer with over 12+ years of Information Technology experience. In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming.
ü Hands-on, result-oriented, enterprising technologist with growth mindset to deliver business and technical requirements into innovative, effective, and secure on-premise/cloud/hybrid solutions. ü Detailed oriented with strong problem-solving, work ethics, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
ü Great skills to learn new technologies and to adapt to new roles quickly. ü Strong analytical & creative problem-solving skills and Ability to work independently & with teams TECHNOLOGY PROFILE
Databases/RDBMS Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, mysql 5.7, PL/SQL, Access Development Tools Oracle 11i, JDeveloper, Eclipse Kepler, NetBeans, MS-Visio, TOAD, SQL Developer, SoapUI, MYSQL Workbench, JMeter
Versioning Tools GIT, CVS, SVN (Subversion), VSS, Perforce Frameworks
Struts, Spring Core, Spring boot/Cloud, JEE, Spring Rest data, Spring MVC, Spring Batch Hibernate (ORM), Cognos BI Reporting Framework, Salesforce, Grails and Groovy
Web/Application Servers Apache, Tomcat 7.0, Jboss (Application Server), IBM WebSphere Methodologies OOPS/OOAD, Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall
Cloud Technologies Azure Active Directory, Amazon AWS, SalesForce.com API Management RESTful API, Swagger open API Spec
CI/CD GIT, Git-hub/Gitlab, Jenkins, Automation, Dockers Security Standards OAuth 2.0, JWT
Company: Accela – E-Government Solution June 2017 to Present Role: Staff Engineer/Senior Software Engineer Level 2 Description:
Working on Accela SaaS Development
• Developed multi-data source project for Accela civic platform using Java, Spring and hibernate. It was for every SaaS based agency to have their individual database as per there need.
• Developing RESTful API’s for SSO framework.
• Integrating Access SSO API's with third party authentication provider Auth0.
• Integrating with Azure active directory to make Accela internal SSO available.
• Working to solve show stopper bugs during software deployment to production.
• Developed Orchestration layer for Angular and Core API using spring boot framework. Technology Stack: Core Java, IntelliJ, Gradle, GIT, Jira, JDK 8, MySQL, Spring boot, JPA, hibernate, flyway, spring data rest, Spring boot embedded server, Docker Company: KOHL’S Digital (Kohls.com) May 2014 to June 2017 Role: Senior Software Engineer
Working on kohl’s mobile app backend services as a key member of server side development. Responsibilities:
• Developed RESTful Web services using spring framework and hibernate
• Developed Spring Batch to load data in from business excel to tables and vice versa and few more scenarios.
• Using spring batch and spring scheduler send email notifications to customer's inbox for Kohl’s cash.
Technology Stack: Core Java, IntelliJ, Maven, GIT, Jira, Tomcat 7, JDK 7, Active MQ 5.8, MySQL Server, MySQL workbench, Ant, JSON, NO SQL
Company: Robert Bosch Research and Technology Center March 2014 – May 2014 Role: Java Software Engineer / Consultant
Developed Java program on speech recognition project using Core Java. Description: Research project on.
Company: FleetCor Technologies Sept 2013 – Feb 2014 Role: Java Mobile Software Engineer
Developed software solution for fuel cards and workforce payment using AWS SDK to monitor EC2 instances, SoapUI, Groovy scripts, Spring MVC, iBATIS (persistent layer) framework. Company: TriNet March 2011 – June 2012
Role: Web Application Developer
Worked on HRPassport Application using Grails service and groovy, Cognos Reporting Framework, Spring and Hibernate Template architecture.
Company: Yodlee Inc. June 2010 – December 2010
Role: Sr. Software Engineer (Java - J2EE Developer) Developed of Bill Payment System for Bank of America using Hibernate (ORM), Eclipse, Struts framework, Log4j, Java Script, HTML, CSS, JQuery, MS Office and Agile Development process, JBoss, TestNG. Company: TATA Consultancy Services Ltd. July 2007 – Dec 2008 Role: Java - J2EE Developer
Design and developed – Chief Minister Office (CMO) project using JSP, Servlets, EJB. Company: SaneWork Technologies Feb 2007 – June 2007 Role: Java / J2ME Developer
Developed Community portal in mobile app using J2ME technology. Company: XTen Industries Apr 2004 – Jan 2007
Role: Team Member / Java Developer (part time)
Developed Customer service project using JSPs and Servlets. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS
ü Master in Computer Applications (MCA), Gujarat University, Gujarat, India. ü Sun Certified JAVA 6 Programmer, SCJP 6 (Candidate ID: SR5807264 Score: 96%) ü Sun / Oracle Certified Web Component Developer – J2EE 5, SCWCD 5 (Candidate ID: SR5807264 Score: 97%)