Lake Forest, CA *****
● Over 9 years of manual/user-level automated software testing experience in various domains such as Ecommerce, Gaming, and Aviation.
● 7+ years of test planning/scenario design based on business requirements, functional specifications, and design documentation.
● Experienced creating, modifying, and maintaining new and existing automation frameworks.
● Experience in Waterfall and Agile projects, worked closely with product owners in Agile and participated in ceremonies like Sprint Planning meeting, Scrum, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Review, and Retrospective
● Expertise in using various defect-reporting and defect-tracking tools like JIRA, and HP/Quality center.
● Experience includes Unit, Functional, User Acceptance, Integration, and System testing.
● Quality-oriented mind set up with “test to break attitude” and “tactful & diplomatic communication”.
Testing Tools:Selenium WebDriver/RC, JUnit
Languages:Java, C#, C++, Python, .Net, SQL.
Cross Browser Platform:AWS, Docker
Version Control:GIT, GITHUB
Operating Systems:Windows XP/7/10, Linux
Jan. 2018 - Mar. 2020
Blizzard Entertainment, Irvine CA - Software Development Engineer in Test Technologies Used: Java, Maven, Jenkins, Spring, JUnit, Rest, HTML, MySQL, DynamoDb, AWS, Jira, GIT, XML, Jira, Testrail, Docker
● Created and maintained automated backend API test cases, frameworks, and tools ensuring quality with 3rd party integrations.
● Good exposure to Docker for spinning up containers for local verification of automated tests being developed.
● Assisted in the launch of the virtual currency service and ledger system, providing a thorough set of automated unit, integration and system tests.
Jun. 2017 - Jan. 2018
Blizzard Entertainment, Irvine CA - Test Analyst
Technologies Used: Testrail, Postman, Jira, Python, Selenium, Jenkins, PS4 and Xbox DevKits
● Ensured quality of all titles and any platforms services requested.
● Performed acceptance, integration and compatibility testing on all platforms available.
● Created selenium test script, automating regression testing of most all payment method, currency and country combinations.
Apr. 2016 - Apr. 2017
Panasonic Avionics, Lake Forest CA - Supervisor, Software Testing Technologies Used: Python, Linux, Internal Monitoring and Logging System(similar to Testrail and Splunk)
● Designed test plans and web based logging/reporting systems.
● Led and trained a team of testers to ensure proper methodologies and standards were upheld.
● Involved in design, creation and planning of a build and test environment monitoring, reporting and visualization application for internal/external customer use.
● Exposure to ElasticSearch and Kibana used implemented within internal reporting tools. Oct. 2014 - Apr. 2016
Panasonic Avionics, Lake Forest CA - Product Support Sr. Staff Engineer II Technologies Used: Bash, XML, Linux, HP/Quality Center, Splunk, MySQL, Python
● Investigated systemic build issues closely with engineering and created technical instructions for maintenance to load and test software solutions.
● Created and carried out functional and non-functional test plans on build software from integration to build release.
● Performance and load testing performed with automated test scripts.
● Created Dashboards, alerts, reports, advanced splunk searches and visualization in Splunk Enterprise.
● Analyzed data on Splunk and derived the operational performance of the IFE system across all aircraft and customers on the assigned region.
● Setup and led bridge calls for the investigation, resolution of system issues and documented TSGs and SOPs.
Nov. 2012 - Oct. 2014
Panasonic Avionics, Philadelphia CA - Field Support Engineer II Technologies Used: Bash, XML, Linux, MySQL, HP/Quality Center, Splunk
● Served as an escalation point for other Product Support Engineers, Software Engineers, and other technology teams in the resolution of system problems.
● Provided 24/7 on-call support for production as a part of the monitoring team.
● Performed system, integration, acceptance, regression, and stress testing on software builds before customer acceptance.
● Planned, scheduled, tested and performed software installation and upgrades.
● Triaged, reported, and investigated all software defects through their workflow life cycle. All details for any issues identified to be systemic to build versions were provided to engineering.
● Monitored Splunk dashboards, Alerts, configured scheduled alerts and derived the operational performance of the IFE system across all aircraft on the assigned airline.
● Experience on Splunk search construction with ability to create well-structured search queries that minimize performance impact.
Sep. 2010 - Nov. 2012
Panasonic Avionics, Lake Forest CA - Maintenance Service Representative Technologies Used: Bash, XML, Linux
● Experience in Linux file systems and shell scripting.
● Performed various forms of functional testing, troubleshooting, and recording of all defects found as well as retested any potential fixes on all assigned IFE systems.