• Having 3 Years of experience as a Full - Stack Java Developer with diversified exposure in analysis, design, development, and implementation of web-based applications.
• Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring Boot.
• Strong knowledge of Angular 2+ practices in commonly used modules and creating reusable Components, Pipes, and Services.
• Expertise in database technologies such as MySQL.
• Extensively worked on Spring Hibernate ORM and JPA
• Strong experience using MAVEN Build System.
• Hands on experience about Continuous Integration (CI Pipeline) and Continuous Deployment (CD Pipeline) with Azure TFS DevOps.
• Experienced in version control tools like GIT and ticket tracking platforms like JIRA and Azure TFS.
• Experience working on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with a blend of proficiency and leadership in AGILE-SCRUM.
Languages: Java/J2EE, SQL
Reporting Tools: Apache POI and Jasper iReport.
Tools: Maven 3.0, JUnit, Postman, Azure TFS DevOps Projects:
Project: Eazycom E-commerce App [May 2017 – April 2018] Client: CodeBoard Technology Pvt Ltd
Technologies Used: Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Spring AOP, Angular, Bootstrap, Typescript, Hibernate Project Description
This is a web-based dynamic E-commerce Application which has multiple functionalities likes below.
Creating an easy customer database for your client relationship management.
Providing an easy to use appointment book to manage your busy schedule effectively.
Keep track of both your retail and professional inventory.
Keep track of how your business is being referred and from which clients/customers.
Keep track of your profits and revenue streams to stay on top of your business.
Have all your business reports sorted in one place & keep your documents in check.
Have product recommendations pop on your screen based on their purchases.
Send out targeted and automated campaigns to your customers.
Get access to all of your customer's membership info. in the click of a button.
Keep track of who your customers referred to offer further promotions.
See all of your customer's history to better recommend a product or service. Project: Centralized Transportation Management – Logistics App [May 2018 – Till now] Client: Dalko Resources Inc., United States
Technologies Used: Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Spring AOP, Angular, Bootstrap, Typescript, Hibernate Reporting Tool: Apache POI and Jasper IReports
This is a web-based management system for a logistics firm in USA. The project includes end to end management system covering almost all of the work process of the firm. Our client has strong relationship with the premier carriers in all facets of transportation. So, Customers can call manually and book their orders for freights. Subsequently, Logistic staff contacts the service providers to book the transport for the customer. Prior to this, logistic staff establishes agreements with carriers and service providers. Their services include rail car, air freight, trucks etc.
TMS provides secure 24/7 access to all your supply chain information! Now you can quote, book, and track your shipments in one user friendly platform. Shipment optimization is a breeze because of our use of state-of-the-art API technology. Shipment quotes have the highest accuracy with this direct linkage. TMS makes booking shipments easy with the created data lookups stored. Just a few clicks and the shipment is complete and the carrier is on their way.
Marital Status: Married
Date of Birth: Jan-29-1995
Current City: Chennai
Languages Known: English, Tamil.
I hereby declare that above furnished particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.