Jessica L. Mar no
Phone - 951-***-****
Email - JMar firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Coordinator with a detailed knowledge and understanding of delivering services and products. Looking to join a company for an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic environment with the opportunity for growth. SKILLS
Telecom products: EOC, Fiber, Fixed Wireless, T1's, Hosted PBX, VoIP, SIP/FXS/PRI trunks and ANI/TF Provisioning. Telecom So ware: AgentStar, DAX, NetSuite, Unicom, Broadworks, Plexus9000, DEX600 and SMS800. Most CLEC web portals.
Oﬃce So ware: Microso Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Docs, MAC, Photoshop, PowerPoint and Google Maps. WORK HISTORY
Airespring, Inc. - September 2016 to April 2020 - Van Nuys, CA Tierzero Communica ons - March 2014 to March 2016 Los Angeles,CA TCAST Communica ons - April 2009 to February 2014 Valencia, CA Community Beneﬁts Funding Commi ee - January 2005 to April 2009 Val Verde, CA EXPERIENCE
Senior Project Coordinator
● Tasked with managing over 50+ orders and special projects from incep on to comple on while ensuring that all orders were delivered on me and within the scope of work.
● Acted as voice for post-sales communica ons between clients, vendors and internal product teams for all services, including Hosted PBX, T1, EOC, Fiber, Fixed Wireless and all VoIP and SIP Trunk services.
● Created and executed project work plans to summarize progress of projects and prepare interim and project comple on reports.
● Assessed present equipment/services to customize voice call ﬂow and features. Used Broadworks to build new customer Enterprise, Group, User Seats, Auto A endant, Hunt Groups and Voice Mail.
● Responsible for retrieving, submi ng and maintaining all relevant documenta on (LNP forms, PBX cut-sheets, LOA's, bills, CSR's, etc.).
● Extensive knowledge in the wholesale order process with CLEC's and other major Telecommunica on companies.
Sales Support/Account Manager
● Responsibili es included iden fying revenue opportuni es with both exis ng and new clients using solu ons that include HPBX, T1's, EOC, SIP, Fiber and Fixed Wireless products.
● Responsible for nego a ng quotes then crea ng customized agreements and T and C's for both agents and customers.
● Addressed customer ques ons and concerns regarding products, prices and availability. Worked directly with agents and customers to translate needs to internal product teams.
● Implemented outbound marke ng campaigns to generate new business and to support partners and sales teams.
Execu ve Secretary
● Developed and implemented procedures and policies to revitalize social programs for the community by collabora ng with both poli cal and business organiza ons.
● As board appointed secretary was responsible for providing accurate documenta on for proposals, mee ng minutes and ﬁnancial reports.
College of The Canyons Valencia, CA