Position applied for:
Waiter, Head waiter, concierge, bellboy
First and last name
Bunyod Holmatov Tadjiaxmedovich
Country & city of residence
Uzbekistan, Namangan, Uchkurgan
Date and place of birth
11.09.1987 Uzbekistan, Namangan
Age / Height / Weight
Status / Children
No. Passport / Expiry
Driving license / Year
“B ” Uzbekistan
Health / Smoker
Do you have experience overseas? If yes, where?
Yes, in UAE
Have you ever been to Middle East? (tourism or work purposes)
Yes, in UAE work pupose
NOTE: Please evaluate each skill of languages below using scale from 2 to 5 and mark with “+” or any other relevant sign on the opposite side of each language.
2 - Average, not at ease communicating
3 - Good, can have a basic discussion
4 - Pretty fluent, comfortable and at ease
5 - Fluent, with excellent vocabulary
Education - Institution
Year of graduation/City/ Country
Andizhan State Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages
English language and literature
In 2010 Andizhan Uzbekistan
Period / City / Country
August 2018 to August 2019 Fujairah Dibba UAE
To be fully responsible for the smooth and efficient arrival and departure of all Executive Level and VIP guests.
- To make full use guest profiles to ensure that VIP, Executive Level and Suite guests’ special requirements are met, acknowledged and exceeded.
- Be aware of daily functions, events, VIP and group arrivals.
- To have knowledge of hotel/restaurant promotions/opening hours/services offered.
- Monitoring and recording of guests who enter and utilize the Executive Lounge.
- Assisting the guests at their tables and offering them drinks.
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their Requests.
- Deliver the high quality and brand service standards to consistently meet and exceed Executive guest and VIP expectation
Intercontinental Hotel, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Period / City / Country
April 2017 – August 2018
- Welcome and greet guests when they arrive, escort to the table, take their orders and serve food and beverages. . Giving high level service to the guest.
-Providing information about the restaurant. Checking all the table setup.
-Checking all food before serving to the guest. Communicating with the guest regarding the quality of food and service. Guest complains handling. Dealing with customer concerns and complaints in an effective way.
-Take orders from patrons for food or beverages. Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Assisting with training of new staff. Ensure thorough effective supervision of all Food and Beverage services.
- Flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Restaurant Manager if required, meeting business demands and guest needs.
- Assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active involvement in their welfare, safety, training and development.
April Verdant Restaurant, Tashkent Uzbekistan
Period / City / Country
Sep 2016 — 2017 March
Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering Greeting guests and taking orders. Giving high level service to the guest.
Take orders from patrons for food or beverages. Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
Assisting with training of new staff. Ensure thorough effective supervision of all Food and Beverage services.
Flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Restaurant Manager if required, meeting business demands and guest needs.
Assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active involvement in their welfare, safety, training and development.
Brought wine selections to tables with appropriate glasses, and
I am willing to work
Less than 40 hours / week
40 – 50 hours / week – yes
More than 50 hours / week
Yes Minimum salary
The fields below must be filled up if you are under 25
Parents (name, phone number)
Do your parents know and agree that you go to work in a different country? (yes / no)
1.I give my consent for the Company to obtain and verify information from or with any source, as you deem appropriate for the assessment of my application for employment.
2.I declare that all information given by me in this application for employment and any sheets attached hereto are true to the best of my knowledge and I have not willfully suppressed any material fact. I accept that if any of the information given by me in this application is in any way false or incorrect, my application, may be rejected, any offer of employment may be withdrawn or my employment with the Company may be terminated summarily or I may be dismissed from the Company.
Date: 9/11 /2019