KARAMJEET KAUR GREWAL
Edmonton, AB T6L 3X3
A pleasant, professional and proficient administrator who has a long track record of ensuring things run smoothly behind the scenes of a busy office. I am an effective team member who has the ability to meet deadlines and ensure that the highest standards of Office organization are maintained at all times. I have a methodical and thorough approach to work, and will go out of way to maintain an enjoyable and clean working environment. Complete knowledge of the areas of academic affairs, counseling, financial fid, marketing, recruitment, and placement. Organized and excellent communication skills.
Right now, I am looking to work for a company that offers excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
Budget, Budget Management, Community Outreach, Financial Aid, Operations, Compliance And Regulations. CAREER HISTORY
Managing Director – January 2014 – March 2019
Employers name – Ak Education Consultants, India
Responsible for handling the day-to-day administrative tasks of the office and making sure that everything runs smoothly.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the effective development and implementation of the institutions business plan and operating budget.
• Perform viability plans and surveys to monitor market changes and determine potential growth opportunities.
• Develop and nurture public relations with the private and public educational sectors.
• Coordinate activities to expand the institutional frontiers, such as school orientations, community service and business presentations of institute offerings to potential students.
• Oversee operation of branch including hiring, coaching, mentoring and development of staff.
• Suite vision and strategic plans to ensure continuous progress and improvement of students’ experience.
• Continually measure students satisfaction to ascertain that institute environment promotes students success. PRINCIPAL –July 2014 – December 2014
Employers name –Gyan Sagar Polytechnic College, Punjab, India Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide vision and leadership for the college to deliver outstanding outcomes for young people and their families.
• Ensure excellent student experience of education, care, and therapy which enriches lives and realizes potential.
• Ensure that the college complies with all relevant legislation, guidance, regulatory requirements and quality standards.
• Manage the financial performance of the college in order to meet agreed targets.
• Provide professional and operational leadership to all staff, ensuring their continued development.
• Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people. PREVIOUS JOB EXPERIENCES
HOD (Head of Department, Computer Science) –July 2013 – June 2014 Employers name –AIIT College, Punjab, India
INSTRUCTOR (Computer Science) –June 2008 – June 2013 Employers name –IIMT, Punjab, India
• Calm and composed under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to work within a busy and demanding team environment.
• Able to work with minimum amount of supervision and on own initiative. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY – M Sc (IT) & PGDCA (DISTANCE EDU.) 2007 – 2009 PANJAB UNIVERSITY – BACHELOR OF ARTS (DISTANCE EDU.) 2001 – 2005