The University Texas at Austin May 2019
B. S. A., Biology · Minor in English GPA 3.52
Robin Healthcare, Austin, Texas
Medical Scribe April 2020-current
• Documented patient encounters for orthopedic MDs and PAs.
• Deciphered visual and audio encounter recordings and wrote up proper SOAP notes using EMR.
• Developed a large base of orthopedic medicine knowledge including mechanical tests used to diagnose orthopedic conditions and anatomy of the knee, shoulder, and hips as well as the surgical interventions, medications, devices, and in ofﬁce treatments used to treat them.
• Documented worker’s compensation cases.
• Ensured providers were correctly billed for their encounters. Complete Dermatology, SugarLand, Texas
Medical Assistant February 2020 - April 2020
• Assisted 8 MDs, PAs, NPs in a busy dermatology clinic to ensure quality patient care and efﬁcient ofﬁce ﬂow
• Directed patients to rooms and took medical histories
• Aided in patch-test readings, minor procedures, and skin-cancer screenings
• Experienced in medical terminology, record-keeping, and EMA, a dermatology medical record system
• Ensured sterile workspace and prepared equipment and instruments for surgeries Houston Aphasia Recovery Center, Houston, Texas
Volunteer January 2020- current
• Engage stroke victims with therapeutic recovery
• Organized and led community activities for patients with aphasia
• Bridge communication between people with aphasia and those without
• Spread awareness of Aphasia and its methods of recovery Sunbridge Learning, Sugar Land, Texas
Teacher Summer 2017, July/2019-Sept/2019
• Taught English, Math, and Art
• Designed and taught curriculum that trained children’s ﬁne motor skills and artistic abilities
• Established the ﬁrst arts class for a new business in its ﬁrst year of building a new branch
• Communicated with Mandarin speaking clientele
Dell Children’s Medical Center, Post Anesthesia Care Unit, Austin, Texas Volunteer Mar/2017- Dec/2018
• Interacted with children ages infant to age 18 and parents to provide comfort, direction, and medium of contact with nurses.
• Participated in surgical aftercare and frequently called upon to aid in direct patient care.
• Transported patients to and from procedure rooms and PACU to ensure patient safety and comfort.
• 150+ hours dedicated