Option Care Health - Addison, IL
June 2019 to February 2020
• Investigated and analyzed payments/denials received for correctness to ensures the company is being paid accurately and promptly.
• Handled write-off and adjustments in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Identified patterns and communicated reoccurring issues to leadership, ensuring a higher rate of billing accuracy. Integrated Marketing Manager
Noirefy - Chicago, IL
December 2018 to May 2019
• Designed and executed a digital content and engagement strategy which increased company Instagram following by 149% in three months.
• Increased Twitter impressions by 152% in less than three months.
• Wrote for B2C and B2B audiences through emails, blogs, and social media to increase brand awareness and leads. MICHAÉ
Integrated Marketing Manager
Downers Grove, IL
Michae Baisden has over six years of experience in several media production roles: editor, video/print journalist, event planner, social media manager, production assistant, content manager and producer for a nationally-syndicated radio talk show.
Baisden is a champion of social media tools and communication, with a track record of creating and implementing successful social media campaigns.
Baisden's unmatched enthusiasm to become an expert on any product or subject makes her a light around the workplace. Her vibrant communication skilled paired with intellectual humility makes her an ideal hire. She is always seeking to explore and discover - making her flexible to change, a stellar problem solver and an innovator.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
• Developed content marketing strategies that use logic, hard data, and empathy to inform audiences and advocate for diversity and inclusion.
• Published eight articles on company blog to educate and discuss: career development, employee experiences, inclusion initiatives, and the hiring process.
• Assisted with the coordination and execution of company events, securing brand partnerships, special guests and sponsorships.
Baisden Media Group - Chicago, IL
February 2017 to May 2018
• Increased web traffic by over 100 percent in six months.
• Wrote for B2C audiences through emails, blogs, and social media to increase engagement and brand trust. Oversaw daily workflow of 25 video contributors.
• Monitored conversations across social media and addressed important mentions in real-time through engagement. Social Media Manager
Baisden Media Group - Chicago, IL
July 2007 to May 2018
• Wrote and edited a variety of content for B2C audiences across all emails, blogs and social media. Managed editorial content calendar for brand social pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
• Generated an average of $30,000 worth of ad revenue per month through social media content creation.
• Managed accounts with our social media partners and organized monthly invoices.
• Developed strategies and campaigns to improve content deliverables and revenue.
• Identified, developed and evaluated marketing and social media strategies based on trends.
• Managed and organized company's contracts, contact lists, etc.
• Trained new staff on invoice submissions, Wordpress blog creation and targeted content creation. Producer
Michael Baisden Show - Las Vegas, NV
February 2017 to December 2017
• Developed show topics into 4 hours of captivating radio segments, combining soundbites, interview clips, imaging, music, and scripts and visuals as needed.
• Assisted in the planning and production of live and/or pre-recorded content which included news, lifestyle and relationship topics.
• Received and screened listener phone calls.
• Performed a wide variety of business tasks, including expense reports, incoming event/interview requests, and booking/ managing guests for a nationally syndicated radio talk show.
• Gained experience communicating with a small team, where each individual learned and executed projects in their own unique way.
• Equipped to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing production environment where quick turn-around is critical to ensure affiliates receive final content.
• Sought answers to questions personally without needing excessive guidance, asking only when it is obvious the information cannot be found.
• Created and managed online media promotions pertaining to the show.
• Provided organizational leadership and trained new staff. Customer Service Representative
Groupon - Chicago, IL
October 2016 to February 2017
• Maintained an average of 85 percent customer satisfaction rating.
• Handled over 90 inbound calls daily with duties including: signing up new customers, retrieving customer data, de- escalating complaints and resolving fraudulent activity on customer accounts.
• Accurately captured customer information to better assist on callbacks or mishandled calls. Waiter, Cashier, Host
Vegie Bar - Melbourne VIC
November 2014 to November 2015
• Worked with up to 40 customers across five tables simultaneously - effectively and efficiently.
• Trained and supported new servers.
• Conducted final check of food items prior to serving customers to ensure quality maintenance.
• Edited POS system to adjust for changes in prices and new inventory to assist ease of usage for employees. Event Planning Intern
Gen Art - Los Angeles, CA
June 2013 to August 2013
• Assistant Producer for the documentary Out of Reach, with non-profit organization 'Partnership for Drug-Free Kids.'
• Led concept development, created visual aids and booked venues for monthly film screenings.
• Performed multiple tasks simultaneously ensuring quality and efficiency while remaining within deadlines. Cashier, Food Runner, Host
Grand Lux Café - Adventura, FL
June 2010 to September 2011
• Cash-handling experience; processed an average of 50 takeout transactions per day.
• Accurately balanced cash drawer at the end of each shift.
• Resolved customer questions and complaints in person and via phone.
• Superb interpersonal and listening skills; team player who works towards the success of the group. EDUCATION
Bachelor's in Journalism And Mass Communication
Florida International University - Miami, FL
August 2009 to April 2013
Social Media Marketing (4 years)
Event Planning (1 year)
Microsoft Office (8 years)
Project Development (2 years)
Adobe InDesign (Less than 1 year)
Microsoft Office (10+ years)
Hospitality Experience (3 years)
Social Media Management
Customer Focus & Orientation — Highly Proficient
Responding to customer situations with sensitivity. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_to_profile/ b9099700076bd0314aea0fcb51a9c275eed53dc074545cb7
Social Media — Proficient
Measures a candidate's ability to create content, communicate online, and build a brand's reputation. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_to_profile/ 485d4d31ad18d2f6fb0838639261c92eeed53dc074545cb7
Food Service: Problem Solving Skills — Highly Proficient March 2020
Measures a candidate's ability to use logical approaches when solving problems in a restaurant context. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_to_profile/ d1990537921b18440845a5edfb85fc50eed53dc074545cb7
Food Safety — Highly Proficient
Proper food handling, storage, and equipment use for preventing the spread of foodborne illness. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_to_profile/ 4bd958ef02958d0c89e9026c62103c6feed53dc074545cb7
Verbal Communication — Highly Proficient
Speaking clearly, correctly, and concisely.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_to_profile/ a703be6c4857b68e53e4bc950ced616beed53dc074545cb7
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.
• Solo-travelled across South America and Southeast Asia which increased my quick problem-solving skills and negotiation skills. Solo-travel absolutely taught me grace under pressure.
• Taught yoga classes in Krabi, Thailand and learned: cultural understanding, adaptability and humility.
• Highly confident, empathic and adaptable - with the ability to bridge ideas and instructions to clients or customers in both written and oral form.
• Eight years in several media production industry roles: newspaper editor, video/print journalist, event planner and producer for a nationally-syndicated radio talk show.
• Committed to identifying why and how mistakes are made in order to create a successful business model.
• Unmatched enthusiasm to become an expert on any product or subject required quickly, and able to convey that knowledge clearly to others.