IT Technical Recruiter CHENNAI, INDIA 900-***-****
DATE OF BIRTH
Talent Assessment and Acquisition
Social Media Recruiting Tools
IT Technical Recruiter
Client Relationship Management
E2E Recruitment cycle
Internal & External Stakeholder
Playing Cricket and Swimming.
4+ Years Experienced and effective Recruiter adept in all aspects of recruitment support and solutions. Bringing forth several years of industry experience and expertise in talent sourcing, screening, interviewing, and placing. Equipped with a diverse and promising skill-set, conducive to providing optimal support to HR business partners, organizations, and hiring managers. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Senior IT Recruiter at Uniphore Software systems (Makonis), Chennai November 2019 — Present
• Experience in handling the E2E recruitment lifecycle.
• Planning and preparation - Interacting with Business units, Hiring manager's to get appropriate Job Description and understanding their needs to close the position with the right fit.
• Sourcing and screening the candidate using internal and external sourcing techniques like employee references, job portals, social media, networking, etc.
• Scheduling different levels of interviews for the shortlisted candidates - Coordinating weekly drives.
• Gathering documents from a final shortlisted candidate for onboarding and BGV purpose - Negotiations - follow-ups until their joining.
• Experience in handling Vendor management.
• Experience in ATS, preparing weekly and monthly reports. Maintaining MIS trackers.
• Worked well independently and on a team to solve problems.
• Organized and prioritized work to complete assignments in a timely, efficient manner. HR Recruiter at Valeo India Pvt (Adecco), Chennai
March 2019 — June 2019
• Served as an enthusiastic and effective recruiter for active openings within the Valeo.
• Managed sourcing, screening, interviewing and placing of candidates.
• Worked to maintain strong working relationships with the Human Resources staff, resulting in positive and productive collaborations.
• Attended recruiting events to build relationships and source candidates.
• Handled various special projects based on need and demand.
• Worked to wholly support our corporate commitment to Equal Opportunity, Diversity, and Inclusion.
Recruitment Consultant at Quess corp Ltd, Chennai
April 2016 — March 2019
• Worked as an RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) at Cap Gemini - Bangalore
• Gathering mandates from the program manager and recruiters, Interacting with Business units for understanding the requirements.
• Daily interaction with the Manager and team to specify the priorities according to the client's expectation.
• Maintained a talent database for immediate and future needs.
• Coordinating for walk-in Interviews, Weekend drives, and telephone patching with the business unit.
• Sourcing and Screening job seekers through job portals as from references and social networking, doing mass mailing and job posting as per the requirement received.
• Scheduling Interviews for shortlisted candidates and Making follow-ups up to there joining and after joining.
• Gathering Documents from the selected candidates for joining formalities and BGV Purpose.
• Handling clients – Client management, Vendor management, Experience in sourcing vendor resources, and Supporting the clients in Employer engagement.
• Handling queries for Offered and Joined Candidates Executive - Talent Acquisition at Teamware solutions (QLC), Chennai October 2015 — March 2016
HR Executive at Valde (Tech) India, Chennai
May 2015 — October 2015
Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Gnanamani College of Technology, Namakkal
August 2010 — August 2014
PLC & SCADA, IBM CE, United Info solution & IBM Career Education Program June 2013 — February 2014
“Solar powered water quality monitoring system using zigbee and sensor networks”, Namakkal
November 2013 — March 2014