Dynamic executive administrator professional highly regarded for providing exceptional executive-level administrative support and ensuring projects are completed on time and with extreme confidentiality. Accurate and organized with the ability to perform office management, staff training, meeting planning, budgeting, and data management, while creating a warm, welcoming environment for visitors. Consistently relieve executives of managing their busy schedules by organizing their calendars, liaising with clients, preparing documentation and planning meetings and events — a proven team player with the ability to work with people at all levels of a corporation.
FEBRUARY 2019 - PRESENT
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR, COLLEGE OF DENTAL MEDICINE, COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
• Drafts and edits the College of Appointments and Promotions (CoAP) summary reports to the committee for promotions and tenure reviews for CUIMC.
• Prepares bi-annual faculty reappointment compliance report for the Divisional Chair of Periodontics.
• Complies onboarding HR mandatory documents for College of Dental Medicine’s new appointments for clinicians and faculty for the Dean’s review.
• Coordinates scheduling mandatory EPIC module training for all faculty members within the Oral, Diagnostic, and Rehabilitation Sciences division of CDM through SABA.
• Coordinates events such as annual faculty retreat and award graduation ceremony dinner.
• Creates agendas, meeting materials, and prepares the minutes for CDM CoAP and faculty meetings.
• Processes invoices, honorariums, and check request through Columbia University’s Accounting and Reporting System (ARC). Makes travel and lodging arrangements for guest speakers.
APRIL 2011 – JANUARY 2019
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR, TEACHERS COLLEGE, COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY
• Exclusively handled the Provost’s complex calendar and travel arrangements.
• Managed and monitored the office operating budget. Processed payment to vendors, honorarium payments to guest lecturers, and visiting professors through the Unimarket e- sourcing system.
• Coordinated standing faculty meetings, endowed lecture series, and panel discussions.
• Worked closely with the President’s Office as well as the Vice President of for Finance and Administration and Vice President for Development and External Affairs’ offices with event planning and executive working group meetings.
• Responsible for writing meeting minutes for the Affirmative Action Committee. 2
• Updated the Provost website with announcements and deadlines of grants and fellowships.
• Won a Diversity Grant scholarship to host a presentation for TC graduate psychology students on counseling sexually abused adolescents.
• Hosted a Q&A discussion panel for graduate psychology students and faculty with a documentary filmmaker on childhood abuse.
SEPTEMBER 2007 – APRIL 2011
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, SCHOOL OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS, COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY
• Supported the Directors of Alumni Relations, Admissions, and the Office of Career Services (throughout the year on a rotating basis) at the School of International & Public Affairs.
• Provided customer service for students, faculty, and visitors; handles incoming calls and directs inquiries; resolves problems.
• Performed data entry and retrieval from databases and web-based online systems; assist office staff with database management; and extracts and prepares statistical reports as requested.
• Edited SIPA Alumni e-newsletter and broadcast e-mail communications.
• Created written training manual for employees and work-study students regarding office regulations and procedures for Alumni Relations.
NOVEMBER 2006 – MAY 2007
LIBRARY ASSISTANT, HUGHES, HUBBARD & REED, LLP
• Managed checking-in and routing of periodicals with automated library software.
• Sorted and distributed library’s mail; receiving book supplements.
• Coordinated the filing of loose-leaf updates.
• Facilitated filing pocket parts and organized materials for filing service.
MASTER IN LIBRARIAN SCIENCE, CUNY QUEENS COLLEGE
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN COMMUNICATIONS, MARYMOUNT MANHATTAN COLLEGE
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal
• Excellent customer service and discretion
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Google Drive; Google Calendar; Google Docs
• Works well under pressure and can effectively prioritize tasks.
• Chrome River software management system
• Banner student information system
• Unimarket e-sourcing system
• Harris Direct
• 25Live scheduling system
• ARC Financial System
Volunteered for NY Cares; Donates substantially to animal rescues and environmental causes.