Ghada Rashed Alotay BDS
Address: Mobile Number: 3533 Al +Misfarah, 966********* An Nuzhah, Riyadh. E-Professional NO: Personal Mail: 17-ghadarashed92@R-D-Information: 0041517 Registration gmail.ID: com Age: Date Nationality: of 27. Birth: Saudi. 8th Dec 1992. Gender: Marital Status: Female. Single.
1. 2010-2016 Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery-BDS GPA 4.04 of 5 at Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy.
2. 2016 Internship Training and Practicing at Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry. Academic Experience:
1. 2107-2020 Lecturer at Aram training center for dental assisting program (Oral pathology – Head and Neck Anatomy – Medical Terminology) Clinical Experience:
• Clinical experience at Aroka Clinic scince “ 17 Oct 2019”
• Clinical experience at Dr. Alya polyclinics “ 16 July 2018- 16 Jan 2019”
• Dental Intern at Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy (RCsDP), since July 2016 to Jun 2017. Internship Training:
• Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry & Pharmacy, Educational Hospital: 1. Assigned of clinical requirements to be completed over a one-year period, which included all aspects of dentistry.
2. Performed clinical assessment on patients – discussed treatment options and decided best treatment plan taking into account factors including time, cost, age and medical history of patient.
3. Held Restorative sessions and performed procedures on patients. 4. Developed excellent patient care skills.
5. Performed community project in primary school with cooperation with King Salman Center for Riyadh Children Health.
6. Performed Presentation for Journal Club, advance education, treatment plan seminar and discussions.
• “Incidence of pain after pulp extirpation at Riyadh college patients treated by students/ interns/ postgrads” the study is currently under review at the Contemporary Clinical Dentistry.
1. Certificate for attending 2017 SDEC on 16-18 Nov 2017, Prince Nourah bint Abdulrahman University, Riyadh Accredit (24) CME hrs’ by The Saudi Comission for Health specialist. 2. Certificate for presenting “The Incidence of Pain After Pulp Extirpation” at the 8th Annual Research Day held on 6th May 2017 at Riyadh colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy (RCsDP), Riyadh-KSA.
3. Attended the Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Course (CPR) 2016 provided by Saudi Heart Association, National CPR Committee 29/10/2016, at Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy (RCsDP), Riyadh-KSA.
4. Certificate of Attending the ADEEC 2017 Conference 7-9 February2017. Dubai-UAE. 5. Certificate for attending 28th Saudi Dental Society International Convention and Exhibition Center in Riyadh from 10-12 January 2017, Riyadh-KSA. 6. Certificate for attending the 6th Annual Research Day held on 9th May 2015 at Riyadh colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy (RCsDP), Riyadh-KSA.
7. Certificate for attending “10th Riyadh international Dental Meeting 4th International Quintessence Dental Arab Congress” at Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy held on 23-25 October 2014,Riyadh,KSA.
8. Certificate for attending the monthly scientific activities of the Saudi Dental Society on topics
‘What do we know about Bioceramics in Endodontics” and “Assessment and Interceptive Orthodontic Treatment for Impacted Canines” held at Sheraton Hotel in Riyadh on 27 September 2016,Riyadh,KSA.
9. Attended Certificate the Riyadh Health Scientific Dental Meeting 14-16/4/2015, Riyadh- KSA.
10. Attended Certificate the 1st International Quintessence OMFS Arab Congress and 9th Riyadh International Dental Meeting 18-20/9/2013, Riyadh, KSA. Workshops:
1. Course and workshop on 16th June 2017 under the care of al-Salam Hospital, kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2. Smile, design and veneer workshop 31 March, 2018. Community Service:
1. Conducting a community awareness project for Children on 26 April 2017 in King Faisal Specialist hospital and Research Center,Riyadh-KSA. 2. Conducting a community awareness project for female students at 157 Primary School on 13 December 2016, Riyadh-KSA.
3. Conducting a community awareness project for female students at 278 Primary School on 22 November 2016, Riyadh-KSA.
Recommendation Letter by:
1) Dr. Ashwin C Shetty
BDS, MSc(UK), MPhil (UK)
(Assistant Professor, Mobile N: +966*********)
2) Dr. Faisal Al Rasheed
Associate Clinical Professor
Consultant of Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry
Comprehensive Clinical Activities coordinator
AEGD Program Director
- Accomplished communicating skills in both Arabic and moderate to addvanced English languages.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in the use of Internet, e-mail and work related databases. Organizational:
- Managing appointments and treatment for own set of patients.
- Experienced at working to deadlines and following exact procedures. Communication & Interpersonal:
- Developed good teamwork skills.
- Excellent patient care skills learned through clinical practice and other hospital related programs.
- Intrested in teaching.
- Interested in reading and searching.
- Interested in documentary movies and historical story. Best Regards,