● Health care Professional - Physician with experience in multidisciplinary clinical environments.
● Skilled in Emergency care, Intensive care and Coronary care.
● Experienced in high energy on call environments.
● Skilled in direct patient care with specialization in cardio - pulmonary resuscitation and terminal care.
● Strong skills in airway management techniques and cardiac pace maker insertion.
● Highly skilled in intra venous procedures and in the administration of IV medication.
● Profound knowledge in diagnosing and treating patients.
● Assess patient's physical status, plan for relevant investigations and implement effective care.
● Experienced in psychiatric patient care, attending to emergencies and giving electro convulsive therapy.
● Skilled in performing radiological investigations on neonates and children.
● Experienced in geriatric care - Dementia and Alzheimer's care.
● Profound knowledge in Rheumatology and Rehabilitation care.
● Ability to take responsibility and work under minimal supervision.
● Possess strong leadership qualities and ability to work in a team.
● Working knowledge in computer.
● Strong verbal, non- verbal communication skills in English and in Russian languages. Cardiology Technologist
Healthy way / Scarborough Heart Institute - Toronto, ON June 2019 to November 2019
Performed Stress Echo, GXT, Contrast Echo, Dobutamine Echo and Holter scanning . And also assisted cardiologist in history taking, entering lab reports, ordering further investigations and preparing final reports. Physician
Department of Rheumatology, National Hospital - Colombo, LK 2015 to 2017
Treated patients with Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Physician
Department of Psychiatry, National Hospital - Colombo, LK 2010 to 2014
Managed emergencies, given electro convulsive therapy. Physician
Department of Radiology - Colombo, LK
2005 to 2009
Performed contrast radiographic procedures.
Coronary Care Unit, National Hospital, Colombo - Sri Lanka 1995 to 2005
Cardiac pace maker insertion
Management of cardiac arrhythmias, heart blocks, acute myocardial infarctions. Performed Stress echo, GXT and cardiac catheter lab work. Doctor of Medicine
Moscow State University
Diploma in Psychology
Diploma in Cardiology Technology
Anderson College - North York, ON
Registered Cardiology Technologist
December 2018 to December 2021
Phlebotomy Certification for intravenous therapy
November 2018 to Present
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
Skilled in performing Stress test, GXT, Contrast and Dobutamine stress echo. Perform Holter hook up, ABPM, loop monitor and holter scanning. Perform ECG, heart rhythm analysis and interpret report for the Cardiologist. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION