I’m looking to make a career change, and I believe that the skills and abilities I have gained during my career make me the best candidate to excel and grow with this job opportunity. The key competencies which I possess that make me the best candidate for the job are:
• Communication skills - successful in building strong co-operative relationships with key clients and decision-makers.
• Problem-solving ability - regarded as a resourceful problem solver evident in the successful development and implementation of new programs and procedures.
• Planning and organizing - a proven track record of effectively prioritizing multiple tasks and assignments in a fast-paced work environment to efficiently meet departmental and company objectives.
• Team player - a solid reputation as a competent team member who is always prepared to go the extra mile to achieve results.
• Self-starter - considered a highly resourceful employee with the capacity to learn quickly and take responsibility for my development.
I am convinced that my broad experience in my current career field has equipped me with a robust set of valuable competencies that meet your needs. I am eager to combine my previous experience with my passion for a new career to work hard and make a meaningful contribution to your organization.
I would welcome the opportunity for a personal interview to discuss this further. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to set up a time and date for us to meet.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.