Graphic Designer who manages projects from conception to completion. Develops attractive, innovative, and memorable graphics which meaningfully engage stakeholders and reinforce the company’s brand. Capable of handling cost estimates, scheduling and asset requirements. Insures that all projects meet the prescribed timeline and stay with-in budget. Oversees quality control issues as well as brand guidelines and consistency. Extensive experience in collaborating with product managers, other designers, production staff, and copywriters. Managers freelance staff, junior designers, Photographers, vendors, and web developers. Capable at handling all digital experiences and as well as all technical aspects of print production. Handles multiple projects simultaneously. Engages and stays abreast of cutting edge technology. Detail oriented and works well at meeting tight deadlines.
Software knowledge includes:
• Expert knowledge of InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
• Expert knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Expert knowledge of WordPress.
• Knowledge of HTML5, and CSS3.
• Knowledge of After Effects and Adobe Premiere.
• Knowledge of Sketch, InVision and other prototyping software.
Type of projects worked-on:
• PUBLICATIONS: Design and production of annual reports, recruiting materials, catalogs, brochures, academic journals, white papers, direct mail, postcards, newsletters, flyers, training materials, and pitch books.
• PROMOTIONAL ITEMS: Design and production of posters, ads, promotional products, trade show displays, invitations, and banners.
• PRESENTATION GRAPHICS: Design and production of PowerPoint presentations for training and C-level executives.
• BRANDING: Designed logos and icons. Create brand guidelines, identity manuals and design templates.
• DIGITAL DESIGN: Interactive PDFs, websites, apps, animated gifs, social media, e-books, banner ads, and e-mails blasts.
• UX/UI DESIGN: Created wireframes for corporate website redesign.
• INFOGRAPHICS AND DATA VISUALIZATION: Experienced in visually working with data from past work experience at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Creates infographics and also has extensive experience in chart and table creation.
• VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY: Created short videos, photographed events, and took headshots.
David Rosenberg Graphic Design, New York, NY 2016 to present
Design Consultant, New York, NY
Design and production of financial reports, annual reports, marketing materials, training materials, pitch booklets, and advertising material for major corporations as well as small businesses. Extensive experience designing with data. Digital design such as web design, mobile, presentation graphics, interactive tools, banners ads, social media
Clients: United Nations, WIC program, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, New York Life Insurance, Fordham University, Warren Kremer/CMP, Schering-Plough (Merck), AT&T, William Douglas McAdams, New York Foundation to Prevent Blindness, and various design firms, and small businesses.
United Nations Department of Economics and Social Affairs, New York, NY March 2020 to April 2020
• Created cover concept, designed and created type-setting template for the FSDR 2020 annual report. This report conforms to all relevant branding guidelines as determined by the UN Department of Information’s Branding and Graphic Design Unit (GDU).
• Designed figures and tables that support the analytical content of all chapters and make the report visually attractive.
• Developed infographics that illustrate analytical findings. These graphics where also used in social media which help convey the report’s, key concepts.
• Support the branch in outreach activities related to the launch of the 2019 FSDR, including design of a banner and the preparation of infographics for publications targeting press and other stakeholders.
Samsung Electronics of America, Ridgefield Park, N.J. October 2019 to March 2020
Created C-Level PowerPoint presentations, digital assets, PDF fact sheets, social media graphics, banner ads, email blasts, infographics, edited videos, and icon creations. Maintained and conform to branding guidelines and standards.
United Rental, Stamford, Conn. May 2019 to January 2020
C-Level PowerPoint presentation, digital assets, infographics, Data Visualization and icons creation. Maintained and conform to branding guidelines and standards. Created charts and graphs.
United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, New York, NY January 2019 to April 2019
Created a concept, cover design and type-setting template for the FSDR 2019 annual report.
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, New York, NY 2000 to 2016
Senior Graphic Designer
• Designed and art production of annual reports, catalogs, brochures, recruiting material, newsletters and academic journals. Extensive experience designing with data and chart and graph creation. Designed logos and icons for use on the company’s website, social media sites, and mobile design. Supported blog by creating graphics, tables, charts, interactive publications. Produced presentation graphics for training, proposals and C-level executives. Created financial reports that are involved with economic and public policy issues. Dealt with large amount of data and presented it in a simple and clear manner. Designing for Section 508. Creates and maintained consistent brand standards and rationale.
Touro College, New York, NY 2003 to 2009
Adjunct Professor - Graphic Design
Taught graphic design and related programs. These programs include InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and DreamWeaver. Also taught HTML, CSS and print production.
• Established relationships between the print industry and the school by bringing in speakers from the printing profession and organizing onsite printing press tours. This led to a revitalization of the Boro Park location resulting in increased student enrollment.
New York Life Insurance Company, New York, NY
Senior Graphic Designer
Design and art production of sales promotion materials, marketing, training materials, branding and advertising materials. Design and art production include annual reports, brochures, posters, direct mail literature, training booklets, displays, and logo design. Extensive experience designing with data.
Pratt Institute, Master of Science in Communication Design, New York, NY 1991
The College of New Jersey, Bachelor of Arts, Trenton, NJ
NYU, UX Diploma program, New York, NY
General Assembly, UX workshops, New York, NY
Noble Desktop, web development classes, New York, NY
FIT, UX/XI classes, New York, NY
The New School, Continuing Education- Certificate in Web Design, New York, NY