We-Watch February 2020
• Full stack app built with MongoDB, Node.js, Express, React (MERN Stack), Reactstrap and Bootstrap.
• Sign-in/sign-up functionality that incorporates BCrypt to hash passwords.
• Worked collaboratively as part of a two-person team to develop this app.
• Incorporated the OMDB API.
• Project timeline - 3.5 days.
Meat-Up February 2020
• General Assembly’s ﬁrst hackathon of 2020, theme was medieval meet-up.
• Worked collaboratively in a team of three developers and a UX designer to build a React app.
• Awarded ﬁrst place.
• Project timeline - 1.5 days.
PetRex February 2020
• Full stack app was built with MongoDB, Node.js, Express, React (MERN Stack), Reactstrap and Bootstrap.
• Incorporates JWT tokens to protect routes as well as BCrypt to hash passwords.
• Worked collaboratively as part of a three-person team to develop this app.
• Incorporated the Yelp API.
• Project timeline - 7 days.
Digital Scrapbook January 2020
• Developed sign-in/sign-up functionality with hashed passwords.
• Incorporated two API’s: Mapbox and Cloudinary.
• Project timeline - 5 days.
Mastermind December 2019
• Project timeline - 5 days
Full Stack Software Engineer
Seattle, WA. 98125 206-***-**** email@example.com linkedin.com/in/davidschawel github.com/dschawel www.davidschawel.com Experience
Real Estate Agent, Pointe3 Real Estate 2019 - Present
• Analyze the needs of my clients to create a comprehensive list of properties for them to see.
• Plan tours for my clients.
• Educate clients about Seattle, as well as the regional real estate market. Real Estate Photographer, CollabraTechnologies/TourFactory 2014 - Present
• Advised agents on how to stage homes for maximum appeal to prospective buyers.
• Shot, processed, re-touched, and delivered photos to the agent within twenty-four hours. Education
General Assembly, Seattle, WA 2019-2020
This course was a 480-hour, immersive bootcamp where I gained the skills of a full stack web developer. Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA 2004 - 2008 Bachelor of Arts in Music