TERRY G KENNEDY
tks-coilfield@Cell: telusplanet.780-***-**** net
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROFESSIONAL
• 17+ years of progressive experience as a Health and Safety Professional in Construction and Oil & Gas Industry.
• 8 years of experience as a Safety Supervisor/ H2S Alive Instructor with Regent Drilling Ltd.
• Direct experience working on variety of projects on-shore (15 years) and off- shore (2 years).
• 12 years in the United States Navy as a Hull Maintenance Technician, Fire Fighting Instructor and underway Observer Trainer at Fleet Training Group, Pearl Harbour. Duty Engineer Inport, Officer of the Deck & Security
• Well versed in OHS Regulations in Oil & Gas sector and demonstrable track record working with union and non-union workers.
URS C ORPORATION, AECOM C OMPANY (FTS F IRE BAG) 04/2008 – 01/2015 HSSE • FIELD Advise COORDINATOR and manage all workplace safety programs spanning large-scale construction, and operational projects.
• Work with line management to ensure effective implementation of safety management plans for all workers and employees.
• Liaise with client HSSE Personnel to ensure consistency of site systems for continuous HSSE Improvement.
• Implementation of HSSE Management and Rehabilitation systems, and handle ongoing review/audits required too meet or exceed all regulatory requirements.
• Coordinate ongoing training in safety and environmental awareness for all levels of workforce.
• Given full authority to take any reasonable action consistent with service policies, procedures and relevant guidelines.
• Awarded recognition award for dedication and passion to Safety In the field and ensuring all processes were followed. Also achieved 5 years of Service.
T ERRY K ENNEDY S AFETY C ONSULTING L TD. 01/1999 – 10/2013 PRESIDENT/CONSULTANT
• Consulted with Patch H2S Ltd., Scot-Ford Safety Inc., Tek Air Ltd., SOS Safety Inc., Triton Construction Ltd. and Fire master oilfield Services Ltd.
• Advise and manage all safety aspects to ensure compliance for following tasks: o Drill Systems Testing, Work Overs, Completions, Endless Tubing, Coring, Under Balance drilling with Air, Emergency Response Plans, Acid Squeeze Jobs, Battery Turnarounds, etc.
• Worked with EOS Pipeline Inc. in 2002
o Run 8” to 12” Line from High Level, AB to Yellowknife, NWT, to a 100-man work camp. o Awarded recognition for 500 hours of outstanding care and safety.
• Managed all requirements, including invoicing and accounting, as self-employed consultant. ORCI R IGGERS 11/2007 - 01/2008
OFF- • SHORE Advised HSE and CONSULTANT managed all aspects of operational safety onboard the BOA SUB C Pipe laying Vessel.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance for all personnel onboard the ship, including usage of 400 Tonne knuckle crane.
Terry G Kennedy Health and Safety Professional
• Coordinated all activities onboard ship, and supported all engineering, and related safety concerns onboard the Boa Sub C
I ROC S YSTEMS C ORP. (JMAC D RILLING L TD.) 01/2006 – 07/2007 HSE • MANAGER/Reported to CONSULTANT Vice President of Operations, to ensure compliance of OH&S Regulations, and monitor quality of incident investigations, inspections, and safety meetings.
• Prepared quotes for safety packages, and rig signage.
• Collaborated in preparation of Certificate of Recognition (one year COR) certificate for the company
• Audit consisted of complete documentation review of existing health and safety program. R EGENTD RILLING L TD. 11/1980 – 06/1988
SAFETY • Ensure SUPERVISOR/compliance H2S ALIVE in the INSTRUCTOR field with drilling personnel, incident reporting and audits.
• Instruct H2S Alive courses in the field and office – 8 hr. course.
• Manage WCB claims, and returned workers to modified duty when required. United States Navy 01/1964 – 01/1978
HULL • Responsible MAINTENANCE for TECHNICIAN Systems Maintenance – FIRST CLASS onboard:
• USS New Orleans-LPH-11 Amphibious, USS Enhance MSO-437 Advanced Mine Sweeper
• USS ARD-30 Medium Dry Dock, and USS Regulus AF- 57 Refer EDUCATION/TRAINING
NATIONAL CONSTRUCTION SAFETY OFFICER (NCSO), AUGUST 2012 ALBERTA FLOORMAN CONSTRUCTION COURSE, SAFETY ASSOCIATION (ACSA), EDMONTON, AB JUNE 1981 ALBERTA INSTRUCTOR PETROLEUM TRAINING – INDUSTRY FIRE FIGHTING, TRAINING SHIP CENTER, BOARD FIRE EDMONTON, FIGHTING, AB & UNDERWAY OBSERVER TRAINER, APRIL 1974 NAVAL ADDITIONAL TRAINING CENTER, INFORMATION SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA, USA Safety Certificates: First Aid CPR/AED Level C, H2S Alive, CSO, (Common Safety Orientation) Pipeline Construction Safety Training, TDG, OSSA-STS, Confined Space Entry Monitor, Fall Protection, Working Around Powered Mobile Equipment, Ground Disturbance-II, WHIMS 2015, Process Safety Awareness, Construction Safety Training Systems-2020-Fundamentals Gulf Helicopter Training – Off-Shore Helicopter Landing Officer – 1996 Auxiliary Floating Dry-Dock (Destroyers and Conventional Submarines) – 1964-1967 REFERENCES
Available upon request