Organized and experienced store clerk/storekeeper, expert in maintaining the flow of goods to ensure inventory. Key skills and qualifications include: Store management, ERP knowledge, store controlling, problem solver, Inventory control, service-focused, Accurate, superior written/oral communication and documentation skills Main Storekeeper
East Coast Contracting & Trading LLC, Fujairah - AE July 2015 to Present
• Follow an efficient system for storekeeping and report to store head.
• Responsible for the maintenance of maximum and minimum stocks, inventory records, material orders, and the receiving, inspecting, and material transfers.
• Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
• Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on levels or needs.
• Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and stored properly.
• Monitor Periodic Automatic Replacement levels for all items to ensure proper levels.
• Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received. Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
• Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance
• Responsible for duties as assigned by store head, relating to internal controls, and including safe- guarding of company assets, reliability of stores financial information, and compliance with Company policies and procedures. Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of storage area.
• Ensure all requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads and approved by Store head.
• Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
• Ensure person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language.
• Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
• Monitored the functioning of store equipment and reported problems and failures to the supervisor.
• Responsible for upkeep of various appropriate records of materials received. V