Highly accomplished, results oriented Professional PMP with global expertise seeking leadership role in a high-performance company interested in quality service & satisfied customers. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
DUKE ENERGY – Florida HQ. St. Petersburg, FL Sept 2018 – April 2020 Cost Estimator – Project Controls / Finance / Grid Solutions / Customer Delivery
• Florida renewables project estimator including battery storage, solar power & smart grid
• Support project management on early stage financial development & stage gate approval TRIUMPH AEROSTRUCTURES / VOUGHT, Stuart, FL March 2013 – Dec 2017 Cost Estimator – Project Finance / Structural Aircraft Manufacturing
• Lead cost estimator role in implementing our engineering change database
• Translate engineering & financial data for program & business management
• Development lead on Earned-Value application for a Boeing fuselage work transfer project NEXT ERA ENERGY/FPL, Juno Beach, FL 2009 – 2012
Lead Professional - Engineering & Construction
Designed & estimated wind farm projects for North America’s leading wind & solar energy provider.
• Secured over $2 B in new PPA agreements with over 2000MW of renewable energy capacity
• Improved site intelligence mapping capabilities via ArcGIS resulting in superior bid accuracy
• Upgraded substation & switchyard cost model to reduce the source of further variation EBERSPAECHER NA, Novi, MI 2008
Program Manager - Exhaust & Emission Systems
• Managed Chevy Hybrid Volt - Exhaust System for GM Powertrain & Vehicle Groups
• Supported international development of corporate PMO. CHRYSLER LLC, Auburn Hills, MI 2007 – 2008
CCA Seating Value Analyst & Adv. Manufacturing Engineer
• Guided purchasing, engineering and management with seating system cost data.
• Led final supplier pricing negotiations to help guide supply chain management. JSP INTERNATIONAL, Madison Heights, MI 2005 - 2007 Cost Estimator
• Quoted expanded polypropylene applications on interior trim & safety components.
• Promoted expanded application of major weight saving material to OEM’s GENERAL MOTORS, Pontiac, MI 2003 – 2005
Cost Estimator-Vehicle Interior Systems
• Special start-up development of unit costing with 80 industry-proven cost estimators.
• Select member of a team generating over $380M in approved component cost savings. FORD MOTOR COMPANY, Dearborn, MI 2001 – 2003
Lead Program Management Analyst – Vehicle Level
• Managed vehicle program timing team for new Ford Hybrid Escape Electric Vehicle.
• Collaborated with platform engineering, suppliers & OEM assembly plant on aggressive launch.
• Developed & launched America’s first-ever Hybrid Electric Sports Utility Vehicle LEAR AUTOMOTIVE CORPORATION, Southfield, MI 1999 -- 2000 Platform Manager Overhead Systems
• Managed 2000 PT Cruiser Overhead System launch in Mexico. Supervised two engineers.
• Managed start-up of 2003 PT44 "Air Curtain" Program including prototype deliverables. TEXTRON AUTOMOTIVE, Troy, MI 1995-1999
Program Manager - Interior Trim & Doors
• Championed cross-functional design & launch of corporate engineering change system
• Held direct supervision over 4 engineers & 6 CAD designers
• Initiated PMP certification training & mentored program office philosophy (PMO) JOHNSON CONTROLS INC. (new owner, ADIENT), Plymouth, MI 1985--1994 Program Manager - Seating Systems
• Managed development & launch of complete seating systems for Chrysler LH program
• Led launch of two seat assembly plants and coordinated dozens of sub-supplier’s launches. Senior Cost Estimator
• Established position as industry “low-cost” leader & secured preferred business contracts
• Expanded revenues by over 20-fold in-under 10 years ...primarily via organic growth RIVERSIDE INTERNATIONAL, Rochester Hills, MI Manager of Corporate Cost Estimation KENNER PRODUCTS / GENERAL MILLS TOY DIVISION, Cincinnati, OH Manufacturing Engineer EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Finance and Management Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
Bachelor of Science (BS), Industrial Management
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
Program Management Professional Certification (PMP) International Institute for Learning – Dr. Kerzner Public Speaking - Dale Carnegie (Certified Graduate) PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT / ORGANIZATIONS / AWARDS
• Program Management Institute (PMI)
• American Institute of Industrial Engineers (AIIE)
• President’s Recognition Award – Textron Engineering Change Implementation Team TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Expert: MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, X-Map & ArcGIS Mapping, PM Body of Knowledge
• Intermediate: CATIA Design, Visio Flowchart, SAP, MS Power-point, Lean Management, Kaizen