Toronto, Canada firstname.lastname@example.org 647-***-**** in/danielrizete/
10+ years of experience in Customer Service Innovation, using the newest technologies and telecommunications systems. Moved by complex projects and issues that need creativity to deliver an excellent experience based on user's needs.
KNOWLEDGES AND STRENGHTS:
• Hands on contact centers voice systems, as Avaya, Aspect, Genesys, Nice and Convergys/Intervoice
• Knowledge in other voice systems like Cisco, Skype for business, Voxco, Altitude, etc.
• Programming languages: C #, Java, ASP, Oracle Developer, Python and Visual Basic
• Knowledge in IT governance, ITIL, PMP and Agile
• Analytical vision on systems focused on the customer's business
• Interface between several suppliers in complex projects aimed to achieve success in the delivery of projects
• Easiness in finding solutions for problems and projects architecture EXPERIENCE
Senior Telecommunication Analyst
Tivit February 2018 - December 2019
• Hired to develop IVR platform supporting service desk automation. Create integrations for automatic password reset, ticket consultation in Service Now system and construction of tasks using integration with RabbitMQ. This new auto attendants reduce contact center costs in 15%.
• With the success of the integrations produced, develop a chatbot for service desk issues, using IBM Watson with Node-Red and working with Scrum methodology to build automation with other systems. With a chatbot auto service, the costs with contact center decrease in 10%.
• In addition to this new task, design the BI of all service desk calls, including digital media (IVR, chatbot, conventional chat) and analog media (telephony), using SQL Server and Power BI. Senior Telecommunication Analyst
Fidelity National Information Services August 2015 - June 2017
• Multifunctional telecom analyst working in several technologies.
• Focus on IVR support and development with Genesys and DNK (Brazilian technology company) technologies.
• Acting in new projects that require new banking services of attendance aiming 50% efficiency increase in IVR self-serve.
• Performance in support of Altitude and Verisys (Brazilian technology company) dialers.
• Deliver new front-end pop-up for passive and active calls, integrating with all types of CRM, reducing agent handle time in 10 seconds.
• Create new system for classify the mailing for active campaign before deploy, increasing the assertive calls in 25%.
• Project architecture for contact center focused on customer business.
• Business vision for banking products.
• Performance in the technology park for PCI compliance (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
• Crisis management and problems.
Consultant SW Engineering
Convergys August 2014 - April 2015
• Providing training and coaching for developers and analysts using Convergys products and assisting basic users to become power users.
• Working as Team Leader with partners and customers assisting them with project management.
• Working closely with R&D in Dallas, USA and Manchester, UK to create product enhancements and pre- sales in Brazil for solution architecture design.
Professional Services Analyst at Unify
PSM Company November 2013 - August 2014
• IVR projects with Voice Portal Convergys.
• Design of dialing solutions (Unify own dialer).
• Installation, configuration and consulting on complex voice, data and web systems with Webservices, Soft Switches, databases integrations.
Professional Services Analyst
Teleperformance June 2011 - March 2013
• Implementation, maintenance and updating of the Aspect system (dialing module) with direct reports to the management, aiming reduce costs with attendance positions.
• Developing telecommunications automation systems for Call Center.
• Assistance to sales, pre-sales and Call Center solutions, conducting meetings with clients presenting new solutions.
Trainee to Technical Support Coordinator
Voice Technology February 2006 - May 2011
• Support analyst position on project for a carrier, with more than 5,000 IVR ports. Develop and deploy more than 13 IVR flows.
• Conducting new projects with the major clients in the enterprise, coaching new resources and given consultancy the sales area.
• Team’s Coordinator of 6 resources, creating indexes of performance for the area, leadership in critical problems including acting technically and acting in support 3rd level. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Business Administration
Universidade Anhembi Morumbi • 2014-2018
Minor in Engineering • SENAI • 2004-2006
Organizer Project VAI PRO ROCK 2014 - 2018
Organization of festivals sponsored by the VAI (Valorização de Iniciativas Culturais) program of the City Hall of São Paulo, earmarked to beginning rock bands from São Paulo, with the aim of promoting and disseminating the independent music scene.