Emma Tilden Fullstack Engineer
347-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Chicago, IL linkedin.com/in/emma-tilden/ github.com/etilden Technical Skills
Ahoy! Developer Jan., 2020 - Feb., 2020 github.com/MERV-spice/basic-merv A mobile app that uses photo recognition, geolocation, and push notiﬁcations to create a shared network of scavenger hunts, clues, and games that users can play with their friends.
• Implemented a camera component in React Native which collected and stored geolocation information in PostGIS, while photographs were matched to clue images using Clarifai.
• Developed multiple user stories including game creator and game player. CubeClicker Solo Developer Jan., 2020 etilden.github.io/CubeClicker/ A three-dimensional game in which a user clicks moving cubes to keep them in the ﬁeld of play.
• Mastered the basics of Three.js API library including implementation using React.
• Implemented an interactive, click-based game using three-dimensional graphics. Omnivore Store Developer Jan., 2020 omnivore-store.herokuapp.com/ A secure e-commerce website developed over 8 days in partnership with 2 peer developers.
• Developed product and order views, search and ﬁlter functionality, and product rating/ review functionality in the full stack using Sequelize, Express, React, and Redux. Experience
Teaching Fellow Fullstack Academy Feb., 2020-Present
• Managed individual and group projects, guiding architectural decisions, technology choices, and project management. Provided feedback in oﬃce hours and stand-ups.
• Led weekly workshops addressing data structures, algorithms, and system design.
• Administered coding interviews for prospective students. Outreach Counselor/Advocate Blackburn Center Aug., 2018-Jul., 2019
• Developed and marketed programming for service providers and community members.
• Provided crisis counseling, legal and medical advocacy services to victims of crime. Medical Scribe/Direct Care Worker Southwood Hospital Aug., 2017-Aug., 2018
• Optimized inpatient and discharge services through collaboration with social worker, psychiatrist, insurance, and outpatient providers.
• Managed patients living with trauma, behavioral, and developmental challenges. Education
Fullstack Academy Chicago, IL
Software Engineering Immersive Sept., 2019-Feb., 2019 Fullstack Academy is a rigorous software development school teaching professional level practices in front and back end web development. Its curriculum is a pragmatic mix of computer science theory, algorithms, data structures, and industry standard tools and libraries. Grinnell College Grinnell, IA
Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy Major Sept., 2013-May, 2017