Career Objective: To obtain employment as a Building Service Worker where my skills and abilities can best be utilized.
● Building Service Worker Certificate. March 13, 2020, Vancouver Community College.
● WHMIS 2015. July 2019.
● Foodsafe Level One. January 2020.
● Emergency First Aid. July 2019.
● Skilled in cleaning and sanitizing the work area in a timely manner.
● Effective in ensuring proper usage of supplies and equipment.
● Demonstrated ability to follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations.
● Ensures building is in a secure condition and alarm systems are in operation during and after school hours
Work Experience Skills:
Baker - Wheatberries, Davis Bay, B.C.2018 - 2019.
Volunteer - Surrey Urban Mission, Surrey, B.C.2017. Volunteer - Surrey Christmas Bureau, Surrey, B.C.2016. Additional Capabilities:
● Previous employers have commented on willingness to learn and ability to learn quickly.
● Strong work ethic, believe in showing up on time and being prepared for work.
● Patient and determined to see projects through to completion.
● Excels at multitasking and working to meet deadlines. REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.