Fort Knox, KY 40121
Determined Environmental Health Technician with knowledgeable Public Health experience. Passionate about patients and collaborating to optimize goals and patient experience. Able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form and work efficiently and accurately. SKILLS
• Hazardous waste and disposal
• Communicable disease knowledge
• Environmental assessments
• Laboratory data collection
• Conflict Resolution
• Operational Improvement
• Planning and Coordination
• EPA and OSHA expertise
• HIPAA guidelines
• Telephone etiquette
Preventive Medicine Specialist
Fort Knox, KY
United States Army/ Jun 2018 to Current
• Conducted bacteriological tests, water quality analysis, food sanitation surveys, and entomological surveillance.
• Assisted Public Health nursing with patient interaction and intake paperwork.
• Collaborated in development of hazardous and drug waste procedures between two pharmacies on Fort Knox.
• Documented and recorded records on DOEHRS database.
• Collaborated with soldiers to accomplish monthly mission.
• Supported administrative and healthcare staff with skilled clerical assistance such as ordering supplies and organizing office inventories.
• Ran hospital prevention and health promotion programs to increase awareness of health- related issues.
North Port, FL
American Eagle Outfitters/ Mar 2018 to May 2019
• Recommended optimal merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Performed floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and housekeeping to keep sales areas well-stocked, organized and current.
• Trained all new sales employees on effective sales, service and operational strategies to maximize team performance.
• Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and upper management to drive team success toward common sales, service and operational goals. EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Associate of Science: General Education
Elizabethtown Community and Technical College 2020 Elizabethtown, KY
Associate of Arts: General Education
Elizabethtown Community and Technical College 2019 Elizabethtown, KY
ServSafe Food Manager Certification
National Restaurant Association 2018
DOD Pesticide Application Certification DOD 2018