email@example.com ● 313-***-**** ● www.linkedin.com/in/khalid-wells-29719b93
Dear Placement Services USA, Inc. Human Resources Team: With the enclosed resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Business Systems Analyst (340066) position. In my 6 years of experience as a capable and talented professional, I have learned to achieve the highest level of task orientation, meeting/exceeding expectations and completion from experience in time management and goal-based deadlines. I boast the knowledge and talents that will allow me to contribute toward this company’s continued success. My expertise lies in successfully managing operational processes. In my current role in Operations I have successfully demonstrated the ability to multitask with time sensitive material. I have established, cultivated and maintained healthy relationships with vendors, 3rd parties, dealers and clients. In my last role as a Loss Prevention Manager, I was quality control from everything including money shortages to infrastructure checks. I oversaw new hire onboarding training for employees and trained store management on corporate updates. Daily I manage dealership level ad campaigns, coordinate solutions with various website providers, CRM's (adjust changes as needed) and deliver client approved solutions while keeping very detailed notes on implementations. I routinely implement solutions requiring cross functional communication between website/CRM providers, OEM’s and dealers. While my on-the-job training has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, the bullet points listed below directly correlate with this position:
• Operational knowledge of multiple computers programs and systems/languages (Salesforce, Zuora, Kronos, POS operations, various user interfaces, HTML/Java, SQL, Tableau, Microsoft Office 360, Outlook, GTM, Microsoft Teams)
• Managerial sales experience (6) with a customer service/satisfaction focus.
• Working cross functional relationship w/ various websites providers/CRM’s (Dealer.com, CDK, DealerSocket, ReyRey) to deliver client solutions.
• Manages client/3rd party request with discretion, decorum and sensitivity.
• Member of the process improvement team to increase operational efficiencies, develop new practices, verifying contractual agreements, product enhancements, new solutions, etc.
• Interpreting data to produce results. (Excel;Vlookups/pivot tables)
• Daily/weekly/monthly auditing in retail warehouse management, inventory projections, delivery, structural, development, training and health & safety procedures.
• Ad hoc reporting deliverables; meeting projected/requested SLA’s.
• Ability to prioritize task based on importance, start date, due date, customizations and contractual figures.
• Verifying marketing proposals and the product/content (based off data uploads and some with a/b testing in some cases)
• Earning a BS from Lake Superior State University Please review my attached resume for my more details regarding my expertise. Thank you for your time and consideration.
firstname.lastname@example.org ● 313-***-**** ● www.linkedin.com/in/khalid-wells-29719b93 EDUCATION Grand Circus Coding Boot camp October – December 2017 Front End Web Development
Detroit Training Center May – August 2016
OSHA 10 hr certification course
Lake Superior State University, Sault Saint Marie MI. August 2010 - April 2013 Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
• Concentration in Business Management
• Member of the Student Academic Advisory Council (SAAC) Oakland University, Rochester Hills, MI August 2007-April 2009 Business Concentration
EXPERIENCE Operations Specialist February 2017 - Present
Urban Science, AutoHook, Detroit, MI
• Diagnosed technical issues related to website/CRM solutions.
• Responsible for launching and maintaining multiple national and regional OEM-level programs.
• Actively review Java/HTML code to ensure functionality.
• Adhered to contractual quality control standards for AutoHook and client organizations.
• Maintained relationships with Product Managers from a wide variety of third-party providers to create integrations with our company’s product to improve usability
• Tested User Interface functions associated with the development of custom client software.
• Support outbound/inbound relationships through calls/email to maintain or adjust the product setup.
• Routine follow up on for implementation and solutions adhering to client needs. Loss Prevention Manager April 2015 – February 2017 Lowe’s Home Improvement, Madison Heights MI
• Oversaw daily impact training and regular modular training sessions to maintain and increase knowledge in areas such as:
Operational Shrink Inventory Processes Internal Theft and Investigation General Safety Fire Safety Hazardous Material Training External Theft and Liability.
• Contributed to overall Loss Prevention goals by maintaining a strict three-million-dollar inventory.
• Managed multi-vendor communication leveraging previous audits/standards to minimize cost and risk.
• Traveled store to store for audits; regional trainings out of state.
• Conducted quality/structural audits and analyzed error prevention by conducting root cause analysis (RCA). District Customer Specialist October 2013 – February 2014 GM (Aerotek), GM Tech Center, Warren, MI
• Responsible for case management and inbound telephone, web, and correspondence activities. Provide appropriate resolution to inbound customer questions and concerns while establishing rapport and remaining customer focused
• Utilize various databases to achieve customer resolution and ensure proper documentation
• Responsible for front-line customer service (Retail Customer, Dealer, & Customer Wholesale). Establish rapport cross functionally with dealers and field representatives SKILLS
• RCA problem solving ● Auditing ● Relationship management ● Customer Service
• GTM ● Salesforce ● Best Practices development ● Automotive OEM standards ADDITIONAL
• Worked with League of Conservation Voters Campaigning for Gary Peters for Senate. (Oct - Nov 2014)
• Community Liaison, Eastside Community Network (2014 – present)
• OHSA certified