Email: email@example.com Contact NO: +973-******** BLDG:
**** ****: 130 MANAMA Kingdom of Bahrain
Sales associate 4+ years of experience in sales environments. Recognized for ability to communicate with customers provide exceptional service that ensures client retention and positive feedback. Proven ability to increase sales through upselling techniques as well as implement additional processes that drive profitability. Work experience
Bagasse International W.L.L. Jan 2019 - Present
Kingdom of Bahrain 48 Hours Week
• Over all supervision of stores & ware house.
• Receiving the stocks, unloading the stock in the designated area.
• Checking the received stock for quality control.
• Reporting to the concerned managers for any discrepancies of the stock received, ordering the stock as and when required whenever stock goes below average level.
• Handling customer quarries, complains and sorting out or routing them to appropriate concerned head’s.
• Reporting the managers with stock movement reports and getting the approvals for maintain proper ordering procedures as per the company policies and procedures.
• Making sure products and services are supplied to customers on time.
• Ensure all the displays are kept clean and tidy.
• Handling customer complaints & providing a solution. Inventory control.
• Proficiency with bar code reading equipment, cash registers, commercial scales and Microsoft Office.
• Identifying potential sales leads and referring them to colleagues. Training new cashiers. KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Enjoy working with figures.
• Able to follow a routine and adhering to procedures.
• Engaging in continuous learning in order to broaden knowledge and experience.
• Able to remain calm and relaxed under pressure.
• Highly focused on providing customers with a good experience. Heshmati Constructions Jan 2018 – 2019 Jan
(Yokogawa Middle East Africa B.S.C) 48 Hours Week
Kingdom of Bahrain
Electrical & Electronic Equipment Assembler
Supervisor: Ravi Mohan Rao
• Responsible for assembling electrical equipment. Reads and interprets instructions, assembles parts and tools, and fits electronic components together.
• Inspect wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits.
• Review work activities with supervises.
• Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
• Tag components.
• Build products such as electric motors, computers, electronic control devices, and sensing equipment.
• Clean parts thoroughly.
• Test product to ensure conformance to specifications.
• Pack finished products for shipment.
• Adjust or repair electrical equipment.
East foods company LTD. (Saudi Arabia) JIJAN branch. Mar 2015 - Dec 2017 Van salesman Food & beverages 48 Hours Week
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills by working with people daily of diverse backgrounds.
• Developed skills in prioritizing, organization, decision making, time management, and verbal/written communication skills.
• Skilled in areas of order processing, inventory control, and cashier management.
• Managed cashiering activities in areas of purchasing, returns, and exchanges, and enforced store policies
• Greeted and interacted with customers to determine their product requirements.
• Provided high quality customer service to clients and maintained their satisfaction level.
• Provided purchasing assistance to customers and guided them to product location.
• Promoted, recommended, and sold appropriate merchandise to customers.
• Processed payment transactions and bagged customer purchases, promptly and properly.
• Placed, displayed, and maintained store merchandise, in an effective manner.
• Prepared and maintained correct and complete records related to work activities.
• Counted, verified, and maintained all cash available in the balance cash drawer.
• Ordered and maintained the inventory level of all merchandise and supplies.
• Cleaned all assigned work premises and discarded of debris and trash materials. KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Proven ability to manage others.
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
• Able to be motivated and perform under the able leadership in a team environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• An ability to build rapport and work effectively with colleagues.
• Able to priorities tasks and workloads in order of importance.
• Track record of delivering results with deadlines. QUALIFICATIONS
• Qualified Bahraini Driving Licence.
• SSC High school from Telangana board
• DR.B.R. Ambedkar open university B.A
• Basic computer knowledge MS-Office.
• Languages known.
• English, Hindi, (Arabic little) Telugu.