MOHAMMED IMRAN KHAN
Mobile No. 052*******
B-Tech - Civil.
QS/ Estimation/ Procurement
Date of Birth : 02/ 11/1994.
Sex : Male.
Nationality : Indian.
Marital Status : Single.
Languages : English, Hindi,
Religion : Islam.
Curriculum Vitae for the post of Civil Engineer/ Estimation Engineer/ Quantity Surveyor/ Procurement Engineer.
Highly motivated individual and well-organized employee with a proven ability to work efficiently and independently whilst meeting the tight deadlines constantly enjoys the challenge of a busy and varied workload and ensuring the target are met a programmed to accompany objectives.
Seeking a professional position and take on a challenging. Creative and diversified assignments in a growth-oriented organization where my potential and abilities can be utilized to their maximum capacity.
B. TECH CIVIL from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad in 2016 with DISTINCTION.
INTERMEDIATE from Prathibha Junior College in 2012 With FIRST CLASS.
SSC from Bodhini High School in 2010 With FIRST CLASS.
A Seasoned Professional with 2 years of work Experience as a Estimation Engineer in Dutch Foundation Concrete Processing Co. LLC.
Ability to lead a team in line management and execute the works efficiently.
Proficient with present construction methodologies, system in compliance with quality standards & delegate work and handle projects independently.
Ability to utilize the available resources to the maximum, thereby saving time and being cost effective on projects.
Problem solving, conflict resolution skills and report writing skills.
Good working knowledge of drawings and preparing Bill of quantities.
Well versed with the quantification and specifying them in preparing bills and payments certificates.
DUTCH FOUNDATION CONCRETE PROCESSING CO. LLC – DUBAI – 2017 to Till Now Positions:
1. Procurement Engineer:
• Determine the needs of the company in regards to machinery and supplies necessary for safe operation, and adjust inventory accordingly.
• Research and meet with potential suppliers to compare products, prices, and lease terms, and make the best decision for the company.
• Negotiate sales agreements with selected vendors to get the best value, and periodically revisit and renegotiate contracts for the duration of the business relationship.
• Reviewed suppliers for quality, cost, and responsiveness, making changes where necessary to create a more streamlined process for the company.
• Evaluated inventory tracking technology to determine which software best maximized the company’s efficiency.
• Identified opportunities to reduce use of inventory and thereby reduce costs for the company
2. Estimation Engineer:
• Evaluate data provided by financial researchers to estimate the costs of operation associated with a business.
• Project potential fluctuations in cost that may affect the overhead of business and have an impact on the overall profits.
• Strategize ways to maintain established budget and minimize fluctuations in operating costs that detrimentally affect business endeavors.
• Contacted suppliers and other resources for information on the projected expenses they may pass along to business.
3. Quantity Surveyor:
• Responsible for managing all project costs from start to finish
• Perform analyses of costs for various building projects
• Lend presence at all meetings and communicate with company stakeholders on commercial matters Responsible for the preparation of contract and tender documents
• Produced budget estimates and made pitches for surveys, and assisted in billing matters and monitored the progress of several stages of project survey work
• Responsible for arranging and monitoring the handling of title reports
• Examined and confirmed qualifications of vendors and handled subcontract or procurement Projects:
• Estimated more than 300+ Project on Enabling works (Soldier pile, Secant pile, Contiguous pile, Diaphragm wall shoring works), Piling Works, Excavation Etc.
Worked as a site engineer in LSK projects. (India)
Perform and coordinate price proposal reviews before submittal to the client. May assist in job setup, funds tracking and reporting to the client.
Work with client contract managers and procurement specialists to resolve contractual matters.
Support project managers with contract budgeting.
Develop pricing documents or bills of quantities commensurate with the level of design information available.
Ensure all documentation is completed & accessible in company repository. This includes the contract & all pertinent sign off documentation and work papers.
Coordinate with project managers to ensure contract requirement and fulfilled.
Preparing BOQ & Tender Document.
Reporting daily progress to the project manager. Making weekly reports to the project’s manager about quality of work.
Prepare request for quotations to the suppliers/ subcontractors to obtain quotation.
Ensuring projects were executed according to approved time, cost estimates and quality.
Compare and negotiate the suppliers quotes to select the most competitive quote to be used in the rate build up.
Identify labor, material and time requirements by studying proposal, drawing specification and related documents.
Quantity takeoff to cross-check the BOQ quantities by using plan swift, AutoCAD and other software’s.
Planning and co-ordinate with the purchase department for the procurement of the material.
Verify correct material are utilized for the works carried out.
QUALIFICTION AND ACADEMIC CERIFICATION:
B.Tech Civil from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological university – 2016
Diploma in autocad
Diploma in Quantity Surveying.
Diploma in MS Office and computer hardware.
Worked on plan swift (Quantity take off software)
Positive minded, responsible, result-oriented and have the capacity to quickly learn and implement new methods, systems and procedures.
Have the ability to look at situations from the client's point of view.
Can handle multiple tasks effectively and very much flexible with time.
A disciplined & dedicated hard worker with a sincere approach for quality work.
Calm & maintains a positive attitude towards work under pressure.
I solemnly affirm that the above-furnished particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. MOHAMMED IMRAN KHAN