Hospitable, punctual and self-directed Client Service Professional with strong time management and interpersonal skills. Interact well with co-workers, supervisors and the public. Demonstrated ability to effectively plan and facilitate services while multi-tasking in busy environments. Outstanding communication skills. Seeking a role where I can contribute my skills, experience and passion for serving others to an organization while developing new skills in the human services field. Skills
● Computer literate: MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet savvy; type 50 wpm Experience
Cabin Cleaner Primeflight New York, NY 01/2018-Pres.
. Cleans aircraft cabin, vacuums, organizes, works as a team, utilizes great communication skills. Customer Service Rep Good Kind Group LLC New York, NY 10/2017-12/2017
● Handled a high volume of both incoming and outgoing calls to shareholders for proxy solicitation
● Read from a strict script and closely adhered to all legal terminology Reservation Agent Reservation & Fulfillment Center Fort Lauderdale, FL 01/2017- 08/2017
● Processed reservations by mail, telephone, telex, cable, fax or central reservation systems referral; received reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
● Created and maintained reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing; prepared letters of confirmation and processed advance deposits on reservations.
● Communicated all reservation information to front desk staff regularly; processed cancellations and modifications and promptly relayed updated information.
● Determined room rates and utilized hotel sales tactics to upsell amenities, etc.
● Maintained knowledge of types of rooms available as well as their location and layout; remained aware of selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans as well as hotel credit policy and reservation codes.
Contractor Driver Medline Express Services Pompano Beach, FL 09/2011– 01/2017
● Organize, classify, secure, and deliver medications to Walgreen patients in a timely fashion.
● Followed and enforced both Walgreen’s and Medline’s policies and regulations.
● Engage in positive interactions with patients: answer inquiries and resolve issues.
● Handle challenging events with poise and diplomacy. Security Guard Interstate Security Corporation Coral Springs, FL 05/2008 – 09/2011
● Locked doors and gates of entrances and exits to secure buildings; answered alarms and investigated disturbances.
● Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
● Wrote reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
● Patrolled and surveilled building premises and followed all protocols to prevent and detect signs of intrusion; ensured security of doors, windows, and gates. Other Experience
Assessment Specialist Broward Employment & Training Co. Fort Lauderdale, FL Summer Youth Program 04/1995-09/1998
● Worked with diverse underprivileged youth, ages 14-21
● Maintained all student program files in accordance with all established state regulations Page 1
● Determined eligibility for program; collected documentation from parents and guardians
● Assisted area supervisors with daily operations; communicated daily with parents and guardians, teachers, staff and program managers, etc. Education
· Long Island University, Brooklyn, NY
· MS, Counseling BA, Journalism