Carl Lyndon R Ahmee
Position: HSE Officer
Year of prior experience: 10
Location: Dubai U.A.E.
Mobile Number: 050-*******
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Driving Licence: Holding Dubai Light Vehicle License Summary of experience
10 years’ experience in various positions as HSE Officer, Delivery and Installation Technician, Dairy Farm Works, Telecom Lineman Technician, Assistant Electrical and Instrumentation Technician, Traffic Enforcer. A proven track record, ability to work under pressure and can handle multiple deadlines, simultaneously by streamlined organizational and prioritization skills. Confident to work either independently or a team.
• Carrying out safety inspections
• Knowledge of good safety practices
• Ability to maintain effective work
relationships with people from all social
• Establishing workplace safety and
• Developing emergency procedures
• Identifying potential safety or fire
• Participating in accident prevention
• Customer Service
• Delivery and Installation
• Telephone System
• DSL/Installation of Fiber Optic
• Installation of Appliances
• Installation of Sound System
• Calibration of Instrument
• Electrical Wiring & Welding (Weld
Carbon Steel Plates & Pipes)
• Installation and Setting Up of High End
Amplifier and Speaker
B.S. Electronics and Communication Engineering Undergraduate, Liceo de Cagayan University, Cagayan de Oro City Philippines, 2005
NEBOSH International General Certificate IGC1, IGC2, IGC3 in OHS UK, Green World Training & Consultancy Services, Dubai UAE, 2017
• (HAZWO)Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Management, Green World Training
& Consultancy Services, Dubai UAE, 2017
• (IMS)Integrated Management System Internal Auditor Training (based on ISO 9001/1401:2015),Green World Group, Dubai UAE, 2017
• (EMS)Environmental Management & Sustainability (ISO 14001:2015), Green World Group, Dubai UAE, 2017
• Shielded Metal ARC Welding NC II, DATS Actual Technical Training Center, INC., CDO, Phil., 2013
• Building Wiring Electrician, Technical Education and Skills Development Authority, Tagoloan, Phil., 2006 Experience record
2 April 2019 – Present, HSE Officer, Multi Care to China State Construction Engineering Corporation, Dubai U.A.E.
Project Name: MIRKAAZ MALL
Client: Ajman Holdings
Consultant: Funtastic Engineering
Contractor: China State Construction Engineering Corporation
• I worked as a Safety Officer under China State Construction Engineering Corporation for The project's scope of work consists of a 2-storey shopping mall located in Ajman. The mall featuring a sprawling atrium roof and strategically located at the juncture of Sharjah and Ajman, The mall will have 37,800 square meters (sq.) gross leasable area, which includes the hypermarket, spanning an area of 15,000 square meters (sq.) and 10,511 sq. areas for retail. The 16 stores fully decorated in old market style, the Old Souk will be dedicated to promoting local talents and entrepreneurs and is bound to become a tourist destination where traditions are constantly renewed.
• As a safety officer I am in charge of inspecting site conditions to determine if hazards are present and to establish procedures and policies to overcome those hazardous situations. The safety officer looks for broken equipment, defective tools, and other potential hazards. 15 January 2019 – 25 March 2019, HSE Officer, Multi Care to SGB International by Brand Safway, Dubai U.A.E.
Project Name: Expo 2020 CoEx Campus
Client: DWTC – Dubai World Trade Center
Consultant: MACE / JACOB
• I worked as a Safety Officer approved by ALEC Engineering and Contracting LLC for the project's scope of work consist of a technology campus at the Dubai Exhibition City, Dubai. It will offer 180,000 square meters of leasable space. The Dubai Exhibition City would be one of the world’s largest cultural buildings. The main aim of the complex would be to host international fairs, markets and trade–shows. SGB focus on commercial scaffolding services as well as training, hire & sale, mechanical and powered access equipment enabling customers to work safely and efficiently at height.
• As a safety officer it is my duty to monitor the workplace activities to ensure that workers comply with company policies and government safety regulations. It includes reviewing risk assessment; provide a daily briefing and toolbox talk to entire team. Monitor all the high risk activities and to ensure that permit system has been followed as per site requirements. 8 January 2018 – 9 January 2019, HSE Officer, Multi Care to Galadari Engineering Construction, Dubai U.A.E.
Project Name: TDMZE – The Dubai Mall Zabeel Expansion Retail Link Bridge Launching One Client: EMAAR
Project Management: TURNER
Consultant: CH2M / JACOB
Contractor: ( DBB )DUTCO BALFOUR BEATY
• I worked as a HSE Officer approved by CH2M/JACOB Consultant and DUTCO BALFOUR BEATY for the 1.78 Kilometer and a longest of 765 meters with a total decked area of 15,000 square meters, The Dubai Mall Zabeel Expansion - Retail Link Bridge project. Galadari Engineering works specialize in erection of structural steel works consist of state-of-the-art equipped with the latest material handling equipment such as tower cranes, gantry cranes, mobile cranes, forklifts and E.O.T. cranes. We also have a 60 ft. trailer and a fleet of trucks to meet the transportations requirements.
• As a Safety Officer I was responsible for monitoring the HSE aspects of the entire work, including close monitoring of all hot works activities involve in MIG welding, ARC welding, GAS cutting, and Gouging. Ensure and check documents whether all employees are given Safety Induction and appropriate HSE trainings to be certified on work at height involving erection of scaffolding and use of MEWP. Conduct daily tool box talk prior to start any heavy lifting activity of steel structure members, bracing, trusses, beams, and columns. Inspect and monitors workplace activities to ensure that workers comply with company policies and Government Safety regulations. Ensure and verifies all documents and permits prior to start the nose launching of the bridge and temporary columns were set up, one on each side of a pier, and temporary launch bearings were installed correctly. Cross check that all lateral guides are correctly align. 29 September 2017 – 2 January 2018, HSE Officer, Pillixy Contracting Company, Dubai U.A.E. Project Name: Infrastructure Burj Vista Down Town Dubai – External Access Road and Landscaping Client: EMAAR
Project Management: TURNER
• I worked as a Safety Officer approved by CH2M/JACOB and TURNER for Infrastructure Burj Vista Downtown Dubai – External Access Road and Landscaping. The project consists of external access road networks, re-routing of 132 KV DEWA power line, re-routing Etisalat cable telephone line, Chilled water pipe line, irrigation system and storm water drainage system excavation and backfilling works.
• My responsibilities was to set up and ensure the HSE managements system was working effectively in the project and responsible for all traffic management flow involving to monitor whether all heavy equipment’s like excavators, mobile cranes, bob cat excavator have 3rd party certificates and also to check the operators driving license/ 3rd party certificates. Ensure that safe working procedures are in place for enforcement of safety rules on day to day activities. Daily tool box and provide guidance, instruction, and training for the entire worker that working adjacent to the live roads. Ensure that all NOC permits, method statement and risk assessment are properly communicated to the entire worker prior to start any work activity. October 2016 to 1 May 2017, HSE Officer, RTA – Roads and Traffic Administration, Philippines
• I worked as an HSE Inspector under local government of Roads and Traffic Administration with regards to Asphalt paving construction productivity depends on the smooth and safe running of laying operations and effective contractual relationships. As per asphalt installation involve demolition and removal of old asphalt, grading and sloping by the help of laser guided transit automation motor including sub-base repair and under cutting with installation of new asphalt.
• I am responsible for checking the work place control and practices are followed as per safety standard procedure, engineering control are the most effective way of reducing exposure. The best protection is to enclose operations and/or provide local exhaust ventilation at the site of chemical release. Isolating operations can also reduce exposure. Using respirators or protective equipment, eye wash fountain should be provided, emergency shower facilities and all means of PPE must be initiated with only trained workers must work and handle for the storage and installation of asphalt. All equipment like Milling machines, Distributor tanks, Dump trucks, Machine pavers, and Asphalt compactors are having third party inspection certificate and only authorize operator must operate the equipment with knowledge, ability, training, and experience. To ensure that all traffic warning signs, road closure signs, diversion roads and hard barricading are provided in place. Safety awareness on live road work must be communicated on daily basis by means of safety talk or tool box talk.
3 March 2016 - 20 September 2016, OJT – On the Job Training, Misamis Oriental State College of Agriculture and Technology, Philippines
• As a Dairy farm assistant OJT, it is my responsibility to assist the management for a daily routine work in the farm. Dairy herd and dairy operations as directed to assist in optimizing the farm performance, as a unit and as part of Dairy farm Project from New Zealand to MOSCAT portfolio, in accordance with school policy. The Dairy farm assistant is responsible for assisting in day to day operations as an OJT. Carries out herd milking and pastures management as required, Assists with ensuring records are maintained for animal numbers, breeding, transfers, weights and milk production and pasture usage. Uses tractors and farm equipment, making sure the health and safety standards are applied. Carries out day to day farm activities, both routine. 1 June 2014 to 4 December 2015, Audio Video Technician, Dubai Audio Center, Dubai U.A.E.
• My role involves leading a team of five staff at a busy Dubai-based electronics store, Dubai Audio Centre. As well as coordinate with my team, I am involved in wider company decision making, including targets to be done and purchasing decisions. Responsible for setting up and operating audio and video systems, such as Amplifiers, sound And video equipment and recording devices, Turn Tables, Speakers, Projectors, Mirror TV. Install and maintain a wider variety of sound systems in a client facility, or set up and take down equipment in the field or on the site. Responsible of connecting wires and cables and setting up and packing away sound boards, speakers, projectors, video screens and spotlights. Travel to client site for project inspection and prepare all necessary equipment prior to Installation. 20 April 2008 to 24 May 2014, Delivery and Installation Technician, Al Futtaim Electronics, Dubai UAE
• I worked as part of a dedicated Installation team for delivery and install all home appliances products. My job was primarily customer-service, but also involved stock distribution in outlets.
• Build new products to be installed and prepare all necessary equipment prior to installation, Travel to customer sites to install new or upgraded equipment. Provides customer education regarding system usage and ensures that the highest quality of service is provided to promote superior customer satisfaction.
2 July 2007 to 10 November 2007, Electrical / Instrumentation Technician Assistant Metalite Builders Development Co. Inc. to Pilipinas Kao Incorporated, Philippines
• I worked as an assistant to the technician were responsible for the shutdown of a chemical plant to check all instrument are working and running up properly. Removes defective instruments from system, decontaminates, disassembles, and cleans instruments, and replaces defective parts, using hand tools. Calibrates readings on instruments as per standards and adjusts phasing and aligns stages to ensure accuracy of recording and indicating function. 24 October 2005 to 12 June 2007, Line Man Technician & Service Planning Assistant PLDT PhilCom Corporation, Philippines
• I worked as a lineman technician to repair telephone line and the digital subscriber line. Safety standard must be follow for installation of telephone drop wire and Carry out installation, preventive maintenance, removal, re–installation, repair & testing of Telecommunication & IT equipment.