Al Hawdaj Street Najma Doha, Qatar Phone:307 344 23
Passport N : 172446258 Nationaliy: Algerian NOC: Available
Type of visa: Visa work (transferrable)
Career Goal: Accounting Manager / Sr. Accountant / Financial Analyst Highly motivated, detailed oriented, quick learner and energetic financial accountant with over 4 years of experience in the industry domain, with excellent deadline driven, analytical and strong organizational skills. Good communication skills with a talent for analysing problems, developing and simplifying procedures, and finding innovative solutions for job efficiency. Strong customer service skills, flexible, dependable, and work very well with others as well as independently. Skills
• Financial Reporting
• Budgets • Commercial awareness
• Financial Analysis • Supervising
• Cost Accounting • Problem-solving
SARL COMPANY – GTLM, HMD
Accounting and Administrative assistant 12/2018 to 8/2019 Performed functions for this Construction and Rental Equipment manufacturer, including purchase order entry and inventory accounting. Processed monthly accruals; prepared checks, production documentation and schedules; and reconciled bank statements.
• Responsible for all treasury transactions, wire transfers, payroll funding and bank reconciliation.
• Delivered six-figure cost savings by initiating expense analysis of equipment lease alternatives, leading to acted-upon leasing recommendations.
• Introduced business process improvements that enhanced functions, established common Suppliers files. SARL FACTORY — SONATRES, BS
Senior Accountant, 9/2016 to 11/2018
Promoted to senior accountant position to direct accounting functions for a growing iron company. Supervise all departments and oversee financial analysis, financial audits. Develop and manage external financial relationships (e.g., banks, insurers, auditors) and constantly look for ways to strengthen overall financial performance. Key results:
• Built a finely tuned accounting department, fostering a collaborative environment that improved productivity, individual accountability and team morale.
• Revamped G/L, financial systems, reports and schedules to improve forecast precision and standardize reporting procedures.
• Completed comprehensive valuation analysis and credit review of expansion target and played a key role in the due diligence effort that was successful.
• found ways to reduce the costs through the study and analysis.
• Improve performance and knowledge of strengths and weaknesses to maximize the profit. OFFICE — CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANT OFFICE, BS
Accountant and Auditor 06/2016 To 2/2015
Supporting the senior accountant, by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the companies. Key results:
• Performed general office duties and administrative tasks with learning and applying skills.
• Make decisions by the deadline
THE UNIVERSITY OF M'SILA – ALGERIA.
Master of Banks 6/2015
Bachelor of Finance and International Banking Management 6/2013 Languages