email@example.com 512-***-**** Cincinnati, OH 45220
Graduate Computer Science student at University of Cincinnati experienced in Data Engineer and ETL Development, looking for internship/ Full-Time position in the Business Intelligence field.
Master of Science in Computer Science August 2019 - May 2020
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio GPA: 4.00/4.00
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science June 2013 - May 2017
Anurag Group of Institutions (CVSR), JNTUH, Hyderabad CGPA: 3.78/4.00
• Languages : SQL Server (2012, 2016 or 2017), Shell Scripting, PL SQL, T-SQL, C#, Powershell, Python, JAVA, PySpark
• ETL Tool : Informatica 9.1.0, 9.5.1 & 10, Alteryx, SSIS, AWS Glue
• Database : HIVE, MySQL, MariaDB, MS SQL, Oracle, NoSQL, SQL Server 2012/2014/2016, AWS S3
• Tools : Tableau, JIRA, AutoSys, TFS, AWS EC2, Docker, Hadoop, Spark, Map-Reduce, Kafka, Putty
Have an experience of 3+ years in Data Engineering. Which include my experience in GGK, ISRO and Projects during Graduation.
GGK Technologies June 2017 - July 2019
(Joined as Trainee Software Engineer, promoted as Software Engineer)
Data Engineer for an US based travel domain organization - GCCL, Boston July 2017 - Jan 2018
•Responsible for the design and development of ETL processes using Informatica and SSIS, by understanding the existing business model and client requirement in an Agile environment.
•Implemented high performance, extensible data models/database structures using Data Warehouse Architectures like Dimensional Modeling, Data Vault modelling and star/snowflake schema, using the top-down and bottom-up and load strategies involving both ETL and ELT methods.
•Used tableau and SSRS for reporting. Scheduled Production batch using Active batch(Scheduling Tool).
ETL Developer for an US based healthcare domain organization - FMCNA, Boston Jan 2018 - July 2019
•Identified Project design specification, Requirement gathering from business stakeholders and analysis of the requirements to identify functional gaps, Source system Analysis, ETL Development (using Informatica PowerCenter), Testing & Optimizing. Used complex SQL queries for analysing data and identifying issues and gaps in the designs.
•Implemented SCD Type-1, SCD type-2 and SCD type-7 while building dimension tables. Worked on semi-structured data and data from FTP servers.
•Handled source data from SQL server change tracking system, staged it in Oracle DB and performed ETL on top of it.
•Looked across end to end solutions to identify and fix performance and development related issues. Also, experience with backups and restores.
•Supported and monitored the production batch. Used AutoSys (a scheduling tool using Linux/Unix) to schedule the batch and used JIRA issue management system for fixing PROD bugs and raising tickets.
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO/DOS) (Worked as an Intern) Jan 2016 - Aug 2016
Development of GIS Mapper Tool for Bhuvan Application:
•Developed a mapper tool, which shows the users current location on the map and displays their current Lat-Long positions. The user can draw a polygon around the field, in which they are interested in doing a research. All the Lat-Long information of the points in the polygon are stored in the database, so that the user can use them later for doing a research.
•This was an android application and was an add – on component to the existing application called Bhuvan.
Docker Container for Real-Time Systems August 2019 - October 2019
• Developed platform independent docker container which acted as shipping container system for code
• Used Alpine images for Ubuntu systems along with Shell scripting for increasing efficiency and productivity
MapReduce and Py-Spark Developments for Complex Data Analysis October 2019 - December 2019
• Designed map-reduce solutions for generating directed and undirected graph using Java(object-oriented programming) and integrated with Shell Script for
performing complex operations.
• Cleaned and collated TBs of datasets (unstructured data) using Scala, Python and developed Py-Spark solutions for efficient analysis of data on Hadoop cluster
No-Q, (Final year project during bachelor) July 2015 - May 2016
• No-Q is an android application developed using Ionic framework. Main objective is to allow users scan the QR codes of the products, generate bill for those and pay through any online payment service.