*** ********* *****-**, *******, AB, CANADA, T2C 3Y1
Home : 403-***-****
• Experience in construction of residential and commercial buildings, estimation and cost tracking
• Experience in design and drafting Industrial buildings, residential buildings, concrete and steel framed structures using Auto CAD.
• Exposure to design drafting standards, 2D drafting & 3D modeling.
• Reviewed project documents, scope of work and prepared estimates.
• Working knowledge in MS Project, Navis Works and Ontrack (Project Management software)
• Administrative skills include budgeting, scheduling and cost control.
• Effective team worker and quick learner
Diploma in Engineering CAD Technology Digital School, Edmonton, AB 2010 Certification in Primavera and Sure Track Kerala, India 2005 Certification in AutoCAD Kerala, India 1998
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering Kerala University, India 1994 EXPERIENCE
Worked as Cashier Assistant at Costco Wholesale, 99 Heritage Gate SE, Calgary, AB, CANADA during 2015(seasonal job)
Worked as Cashier at Shoppers Drug Mart, Imoss Pharma Ltd. 8338 18th street SE, Unit 204, Calgary, AB, CANADA during 2015
Owner/Supervisor -Ahmed(Cell) - 403-***-****
Assistant Project Engineer(Civil) 2012 – 2013
Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd, Calgary.
Gas Liquids Engineering Ltd. (GLE) is an innovative, multi-discipline engineering firm specializing in natural gas purification and liquids recovery.
Designed structural designs for pipe racks, pipe bridges and pile designs for foundations.
• Reviewed structural drawings, grading drawings and Pile location plans etc
• Reviewed building services and utility drawings and reviewed project documents
• Maintained Pile Installation report, Equipment List, PO register and Cash flow chart
• Data entry on On-track (Project Management software)
• Maintained Manpower analysis (weekly & monthly)
Tax Professional 2011 –2011
H&R Block Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Worked as Tax professional in H&R block in North East Calgary during 2011 Assistant Project Engineer
Hindustan Latex Ltd (HLL), Kerala, India 2007 –2009 HLL is a Central Public Sector Enterprise which provides consultancy services to Government of India.
• Prepared engineering sketches for Designers to develop design drawings.
• Reviewed project documents prior to issue for scope and presentation against project standards and specifications.
• Performed client co-ordination and communication.
• Reviewed drawings, analyzed scope of work and prepared estimates & quantity take off.
• Experience in project planning and scheduling.
Prompt Engineers, Kerala, India 1998 –1999 & 2000 –2005 A construction company specialized in constructing roads, bridges, earth moving, and landscaping.
• Prepared and reviewed drawings.
• Checking of levels and earth work quantity take-off.
• Prepared estimates and bill of quantities
• Checked subcontractor’s bills for earth work and site grading works.
• Performed detailing, redrawing, lettering and tracing in accordance with established standards and procedures.
• Prepared detailed drawings, working plans and presentation graphics from notes, instructions and rough sketches.
Kerala Water Authority (KWA), Kerala, India 2000 –2001 Kerala Water Authority is a government owned organization. It is the largest water supply services company in the state of Kerala, India.
• Coordinated with inter discipline team members.
• Assisted to develop rural and urban water supply schemes.
• Prepared drawings for water supply schemes.
• Assisted designing and drafting team on water tank structures.
• Provided various 2D and 3D design layouts.
• Formulated estimates.
COSTFORD, Kerala, India 1994 –1997
Centre of Science & Technology for Rural Development (COSTFORD) A public welfare organization / construction establishment specialized in cost effective housing solution for low income people
• Assisted in research and development of cost-effective solutions for low cost houses.
• Prepared and reviewed drawings, estimates, bill of quantities.
• Checked tender documents and subcontractors bills.
• Prepared contract documents and extra payment claims.
• Estimated cost of materials and labor for construction projects.
• Prepared bills of materials accurately.