Jennifer A. James
*** ****** ****, *********, ***** Carolina 27295
To obtain a challenging position within an established company that will allow me to grow professionally and use my knowledge to the fullest ability. I have over 25 years of Administrative, Payroll, Human Resources, A/R & A/R, Scheduling, Workers comp, Unemployment benefits, and Research experience.
2015-2016 Inmar Winston-Salem, NC
Trade Support Specialist
Verification of submitters thru Chain Store Guide, Credit.net, Internet & Google Earth.
Set up new customer accounts, Revise changed accounts, Terminated closed accounts.
Send out questionnaires to new or updated customers, call and verify any missing information once received.
Process reversals for closed, relocated, new owner accounts.
Maintain daily information for clients on spreadsheets.
Fill out post payment adjustment forms for customers.
Send out name, address, and store name change letters to customers.
2010-2015 Dawg House Grille, LLC Winston-Salem, NC
· Self Employment as a Grill Cook, Cashier, Host, Waitress, accountant.
· Managed over 6 employees also done scheduling for all employees weekly.
· Order all food and supplies from venders and stocking of supplies.
· Designed and created all menus, T-Shirts, Logos, and advertising ads for company.
· All dealings with health Dept and health codes, Fire codes, and safety codes for insurance.
· All AP/AR, Taxes, daily receipts, Daily cash till balance, Daily records.
· Making of own receipts and menu items, and all business decisions.
· Overseeing cleaning, and expirations date of all food & equipment were met.
2008-2009 Bulkmatic Transport Winston-Salem, NC
· Inspected all in coming / outgoing railcars, logged seal numbers and damages of railcars.
· Kept log of all incoming products, scheduled delivery of product with customers/ railroad.
· Prepared drivers Bill of laden and shipping paperwork for each load being delivered.
· Entered completed shipping paperwork of each load into system for billing daily.
· Entered all incoming shipping orders and set up loads for daily dispatch.
· Checked all drivers’ daily logbook sheets, got directions for drivers’ deliveries.
· General clerical duties such as answering all calls, filing, faxing, and coping weekly billings.
2006-2007 & 2015-2017 Aurora Plastics Inc. Welcome, NC
Office Assistant / Accounts Payable
· Open all incoming mail, coded and matched to receivers and purchase orders.
· Keyed in daily production and master batches of products made.
· Created purchase orders for all supplies and raw materials ordered for plant.
· Kept up daily shipping log of all loads being shipped out.
· Created all bill of laden and packing list for product being shipped.
· Scheduled pick up loads with trucking companies and deliveries with customers.
Generated timecards, kept daily attendance records for all employees.
· Created invoices and answered any billing questions for customers.
· Maintained company petty cash and banking account.
· General clerical duties such as answering all incoming calls, filing, faxing all confirmations.
2003-2006 Salem Nationalease Winston-Salem, NC
· Process New Hire paperwork, verified all past employment information.
· Pulled criminal and MVR records on prospective employees using DAC Services.
· All types of advertisement for all positions in the company in and out of state.
· Assisted with all company benefits enrollment and questions.
· Entered benefit information into customized computer program.
· Set up interviews with all superiors in the company.
· Sent out exit interview letters to all terminated employees.
· Created and disbursed special programs, activities and insensitives for shop and drivers.
· General clerical duties such as answering 6 incoming phone lines, filing, maintaining paperwork stock.
2002-2003 Gateway Management Svc. Winston-Salem, NC
· Process multiple warranty claims per day for customers.
· Schedule inspectors to shops for vehicle inspections.
· Deal daily with repair shop obtaining maintenance records and repairs on customers vehicles.
· Send approval and denied letter to shops and customers on outcome of claim.
· General Clerical duties such as answering phones, filing, making copies, faxing.
2001-2002 Winston-Personal (Krispy Kreme) Winston-Salem, NC
· Code and key in accounts receivables to multiple shops.
· Log checks posted into a daily check log.
· Investigated billing problems, and assist clients with billing questions.
· Filed weekly customer reports.
2000-2001 Nursefinders Inc. Winston-Salem, NC
Clinical Service Representative
· Process weekly payroll, processed daily pays, and assisted with W-2 and tax questions.
· Answer 5 incoming phone lines, documented all incoming and outgoing phone calls.
· Performed applicant processes, background checks, verifies licenser, creates employee schedules weekly, and verified Medicaid and personal insurance.
· Made collection calls, account receivable, processed in-house weekly reports and maintained medical stock.
1992-2000 Debbie’s Staffing Services Winston-Salem, NC
· Processed weekly payroll for 2500 employees, in and out of state.
· Managed workers compensation and unemployment files for 6 offices.
· Post accounts payable/accounts receivable, performed general accounting task and assisted clients with billing information.
· Assist potential temporary employees with application / interview process, including tax and payroll questions.
· Generated W2’s and mailings for multiple states.
· Assist in answering 12 incoming phone lines and maintaining stock quantities.
1991-1992 Guilford Tech. Community College commercial Art Jamestown, NC
1986-1989 North Davidson Senior High Graduated
Microsoft Word, Excel, WordPerfect, Quarto Pro, All Windows, Match Maker, DAC, TMW, Brats, Loadmaster, Quick Books, Great Plains, and multiple customized Company Programs.
Available upon request