Dawson Kelhi 954-***-****
Profile Personable and highly energetic bud tender with a solid understanding of the cannabis industry. Friendly and outgoing people person with a confident, resourceful nature. Over 7 years experience in fast-paced business/retail environments. Adept at building immediate rapport with clients, determining needs and exceeding sales goals. Motivated brand ambassador who is highly organized and skilled at balancing the needs of clients/patients in both personal and professional capacities. Looking for an opportunity for growth and promotion and seek an environment where my high level of enthusiasm, superior work ethic, communication abilities, excellent customer service skills and passion for the cannabis industry are fully realized. Skills
• Exceptional customer relations/communication skills
• Superb interpersonal skills and friendly demeanor
• Proficient POS system ‘Adilas & Green Bits’ familiarity
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Team Player
• Diverse knowledge of cannabis strains/concentrates
• Versed in CO MMJ laws and MED regulations
• Rudimentary knowledge of Metrc System
• Creative and Proactive
• Trustworthy and Reliable
• Ability to work flexible schedule
• Sativas/Indicas /various strain & terpene
• Inventory Control
• Business Awareness
Lucy Sky Cannabis Boutique 02/2019-04/2020
• Greet at front window and check ID both visually and with scanner.
• Weigh cannabis to various increments. (3.5, 7.0, 14.0, 28.0 )
• Educate customers on both CBD and THC edibles. Provide answers to all concerns in a helpful manor.
• Educate customers on various types of concentrates. Both cartridges and raw concentrate.
• Stay within state set laws and regulations to make sure of safe consumption.
• Handle cash and debit transactions on the POS “Green Bits”.
• Cooperate with vendors for various trainings on a variety of products.
• Clean and sticker drams as the business needs demand.
• Sticker and stock products on the floor for sale.
• Preform opening and closing duties to get the store prepared for the day.
• Keep displays clean and fresh for customers.
• Preform regular cleaning duties throughout the store. Livegreen Broadway 03/2018-12/2018
• Greet and provide a positive and personal cannabis experience to every customer.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of medical marijuana industry practices, regulations, and standards.
• Educate by connecting on a personal level; listening and advising the client to make informed decisions on the right product to meet their needs.
• Maintain visually appealing and effective displays and clean and organize store.
• Update Leafly and WeedMaps menus.
• Perform all pre POS jobs: shaking out/weighing cannabis, pre-rolling cones, labeling product, and tracking all cannabis in dispensary.
• Perform all opening and closing duties and process sales through ‘Adilas’ software.
• Stay in tune with latest industry trends.
• As a member of the cultivation team, harvested and hand trimmed marijuana plants.
• Cured, packaged, and labeled the flower for resale. Apple Retail 2012-2017
• Consulted with customer to determine needs, assess personal style, and guide them— advising, selling and setting up new products.
• Maintained knowledge of multiple competitive products and compared with confidence to customers in small groups or one on one.
• Merchandised and inventoried store displays according to corporate guidelines.
• Trained and mentored new specialists on procedures and sales techniques.
• Collaborated in team environment to ensure customers were efficiently served, and revenue opportunities were maximized.
Education UCF/Valencia Community College 2012-2016 Earned 42 credits toward Bachelor of Science degree in Business/Hospitality Goals Expand Cannabis knowledge through training, education, and certification with the goal to explore all career opportunities as they relate to cannabis/cannabis extracts and the industry as a whole.
Pursuits • Glass blowing
Dawson Kelhi 954-***-**** email@example.com