NAME:-Dr. PUNEET NAGPAL CORRESPONDANCE ADDRESS
MCI Registration No MCI/09-34086
Examination Year Board/University
M.D. Radiation oncology 2014 GUJARAT UNIVERSITY
2009 M.D UNIVERSITY, ROHTAK
All India Senior School
MODERN VIDYA NIKETAN SCHOOL,
FARIDABAD C.B.S.E BOARD
All India Secondary School
MODERN SCHOOL, FARIDABAD
After MBBS Complete One-year (01-01-2008 to 03-01-2009) Internship from PGIMS Rohtak, Haryana
• Completed 3-year resident ship (June 2011 to June-14) GCRI, AHMEDABAD GUJARAT.
• Senior Resident for 3 years in PGIMER, CHANDIGARH (July 2014- July 2017)
• Attending Consultant in Max Hospital Shalimar Bagh from 28/9/2017 to 20/02/2018
• Presently working as Associate Consultant in Action Cancer Hospital from 22/02/2018- till date
• Well versed with 2D PLANNING in Radiotherapy.
• Performed 3D CRT and IMRT single handedly in Head & Neck and Gynecological malignancies.
• Performed intra-cavitary and interstitial brachytherapy (MUPIT) in Gynecological malignancies.
• Experienced in Image Guided Brachytherapy.
• Worked on Plato and Oncentra and Eclipse Treatment Planning System.
• Assisted on SRS/SRT by X-Knife.
• Completed certificate course in Palliative Care.
• Assisted in Total Body Irradiation by Arc therapy.
• Well versed with chemotherapy schedules, administration and complication associated.
• Presented 3 posters at different national level conferences.
• Oral presentation done in ICC-2013.
• Presented a poster in ESMO ASIA-2015.
• Published 3 papers in international journals and a case report in international journal.
• Won 2nd prize in BEST PAPER- JUNIOR FACULTY category in NZ-AROICON 2018. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Good Communication & Organizational skills.
• Result Oriented & able to work in teams.
• Hardworking, Strong Will Power, Never say die attitude. Languages known
• English, Punjabi, Hindi and Gujarati
• Understand Haryanvi
I hereby declare that information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge & belief. DATE: 11 April 2020
Dr. Puneet Nagpal