Mobile: +918********* E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
English Teaching Professional
Qualified and experienced English Teacher with expertise in education field and excellent knowledge of principles, methods for curriculum, designing teaching modules, teaching and instructing. Career record of fostering student’s creativity, knowledge and their learning skills. Energetic, highly committed and professional teacher practicing innovative and practical methods of teaching useful in grooming students. Possess management, curriculum development, student welfare, assessment and human relation skills. Academic Qualifications
Master of Arts (English Language and Literature)
Bachelor of Arts (English Language and Literature) Bachelor of Education (English)
Pre-degree Course (English, History and Economics) Diploma in International Airline and Travel Management Diploma in Computer Applications
January- 2014 – Present-
Baarashu School, H.A Baarah, Ministry of Education, Republic of Maldives
(Syllabus: IGCSE English as a Second Language, Cambridge, London) Shaviyani Atoll Education Centre, Sh. Komandoo, Ministry of Education Republic of Maldives, January-2012 – 2014 (Syllabus: IGCSE English as a Second Language Cambridge, London,) St.Gregorios Senior Secondary School, Chengannur, Kerala, India. (2009-2012)
Newman Central School, Adoor, Pathanamthitta, Kerala, India. . (2007-2009)
Lecturer: T M College of English, Quilon, Kerala, India. (2003-2006) Career Achievements and Highlights
• Teach English language and literature by employing interactive study methods.
• Instructed students in English language arts, including writing, reading comprehension, speaking, listening and understanding.
• Successfully completed the Cambridge International Examinations Professional Development Course.
• Motivated students to take charge of their own learning and set their own goals. Documented progress, enhancing student improvement in both understanding and performance.
• Provide appraisal and review of individual student performances.
• Maintained effective behavioral management within the classroom by incorporating motivational activities and positive reinforcement strategies. Key Skills and Core Competencies
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
• Approachable –Mature, patient, responsible and positive attitude.
• Passionate and energetic.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Established clear objectives for all lessons, units and communicate those objectives to students.
• Delivered engaging, coherent lectures and motivating lessons to students.
• Utilized learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
• Modified assignments and activities to meet the learning needs of individual students.
• Classroom management: Prepared English classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
• Evaluated the students’ class work and assignments: Graded tests, reports and other assignments.
• Maintained discipline in the classroom – Created a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
• Identified students at risk of underachievement and ensured that appropriate interventions were in place.
Date of Birth: 27
Marital Status: Married
Languages: English, Hindi, Malayalam
Reference: Available upon request.