ANA PAULA BRITO DA SILVA BIM
· email@example.com ·
IT Professional with 8 years of experience, I am organized, dedicated and committed with my work. I am always opened to acquire new knowledge for achieving the best results. I have an excellent communication skill to interact with clients and teams. For a long time, I had to maintain a good communication with customer and users to understand their issues, to interpret it and to detail it to development team.
I have worked performing functional, usability tests and executing automation tests using Selenium IDE. I am looking for an opportunity to contribute to team success through hard work, analytical view, attention to detail and enthusiastic to learn and bring excellent results.
OCT 2018 – MAR 2019
SYSTEM QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST, DEXTRA DIGITAL
• Software analyst with Quality Assurance responsibilities on an agile software development team on a project for one of the largest Brazilian telecom company.
• Worked with Developers, QAs and Business groups.
• Participated in understanding user stories with the customer to support activities that would be developed following the Scrum methodology.
• Applied functional and usability tests on mobile applications (Android / iOS)
• Executed automation tests for Android and iOS apps
• Increased customer satisfaction by understanding needs through a great communication.
JUN 2012 – SEP 2018
SYSTEM ANALYST, LOCALFRIO S.A.
• Wrote and applied test cases to validate the system and to identify issues.
• Executed automation tests using Selenium IDE.
• Customer needs analysis and requirements gathering to develop new features.
• Development and Implementation of new SQL queries in Oracle to optimize the daily activity of users.
• Creation of scripts to correct records.
• Applied training for users;
• Wrote user manuals detailing the new features.
• Provided user support, receiving calls and registering the issues on a ticket management system.
OCT 2011 – MAY 2012
HELP DESK ANALYST, LOCALFRIO S.A.
• Customer Service for internal users;
• Identifying defects in desktops, notebooks, smartphones used in corporate daily life;
• Performing repairs on desktops and notebooks as: formatting, backup and others;
• Configuring devices.
COMPUTER SCIENCE BACHELOR, SANTA CECILIA UNIVERSITY
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, ORACLE
Meticulous with tests
Very positive person
Don't give up easily
Strong Work Ethic
Functional and Usability tests
Test cases writing
Mobile App tests
Microsoft Office Tools
English - Professional working proficiency
Portuguese - Native